Vectorform is known as a dynamic and creative company specializing in the creation of emerging digital experiences for the world's leading brands. As a team of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and intellectuals, Vectorform's mission is to invent products, services, and processes that result in meaningful and exceptional human experiences.
The Client Relationship Executive at Vectorform will act as a strategic and tactical leader across large and medium scale engagements and as the sales leader you will be an evangelist, educator and mentor for Vectorform's offerings. Someone who is a rainmaker type, with a long and proven history of selling service and technology-based solutions to c-suite buyers will thrive in this role. A strong rolodex of CIO, CTO, CMO, CxO, and innovation relationships is a must.
You will be actively engaged in running the end-to-end pitch process, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and creating written RFP responses. You will be an expert in understanding client business goals and strategic imperatives that help the pitch process and develop strategic deliverables that create a win/win situation.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Generate new contacts and opportunities adequate to develop a sales pipeline to support quota attainment through prospecting
- Prospect, pitch, and close complex deals with existing and net-new business prospects, selling 6-7 figure projects articulating the joint value proposition of VECTORFORM
- Responsible for generating in excess of $3M+ per year in VECTORFORM services/solutions
- Deliver external campaign messages to assigned accounts and in new business areas
- Represent VECTORFORM within the business community as a thought leader in chosen areas
- Apply and leverage VECTORFORM sales processes, solution selling and account management practices
- Provide an exceptional customer experience through consistent customer communication and follow-up; Develop a trusted consultative relationship with key stakeholders of assigned accounts
- Support specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns and targeted sales activities
- Conduct quarterly business reviews for key customers
- Connect selling work to doing work by teaming with Project Managers to deliver customer success
- 10+ years of experience in software sales with at least two years in selling technology based software services. Experience with selling digital services/SAAS; IoT, AR/VR, and AI based solutions and services would be preferred
- A proven track record of developing and winning new business - achievement/over-achievement versus annual quota ownership
- Experience selling 6-7 figure projects
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of B2B Sales; working knowledge of Hubspot or Salesforce strongly desired. Intermediate to advance knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in B2B sales to C-level and Director-level decision makers in large organizations.
- Candidate should possess a strong suite of local client relationships (Preferred-Fortune 500, CIOs, Senior Information Systems Executives, and Senior Business Executives) as well as industry relationships (software vendors, integrators.)
- Excellent personal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage and analyze all areas associated with sales activities and processes (e.g., Account Plans, Salesforce.com, target market planning) to ensure primary goals are achieved and appropriate attention is dedicated to prospecting and calling on client.
- Highly reliable with ability to think outside of the box
- Enthusiastic, 'can-do' attitude, accepting accountability for performance of self and team
- Demonstrates humility, ability to accept and deliver constructive feedback from all levels
- Strong writing and presentation skills and extreme attention to detail
- Exceptional relationship-building skills with all stakeholders (peers, direct reports, teammates, strategic partners, board members, and clients)
- Self-motivated leader with ambitions to rise in the organization as a team player
- Bachelor's degree in business, IT or related fields from an accredited college or university
- · Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- · Life, & Disability Insurance
- · HSA and FSA options
- · 401k with company match
- · Maternity and paternity time off
- · Free financial assistance with advisors
- · Remote work
- · Flexible work schedule options
- · Sabbatical Program
- · Paid vacation time, holidays, and unlimited sick time
Our Invention Manifesto
At Vectorform, invention isn’t just an opportunity; It’s a responsibility to express our ideas and be the fuel that drives the human condition forward. Whether we’re inventing new digital solutions, transforming organizations, or forging new firms, we are obsessive about improving the world and how people experience it.