Work with a team of healthcare analysts, consultants, and technologists to provide analytical support for the production of enterprise software solutions for healthcare clients. This position is responsible for performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and providing analytical support to a healthcare revenue cycle project team. The ideal candidate will succeed in this role if they have a natural analytical way of thinking and are able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Microsoft technology stack and Azure services
- MSSQL, R, Python
- Agile / Scrum development process
- Work with others solving tough but interesting problems everyday
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Perform requirements analysis
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Update, implement, and maintain analytical procedures
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Monitor deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Preferred Education & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or related field
- Experience with tSQL, R, Python, or other analytical languages
- Expertise in Excel
- An eye for creative report design
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, and Outlook
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
The ideal candidate represents and demonstrates our CORE VALUES:
- CREATIVE SOLUTIONS – We are agile in mindset and method with the passion to break through barriers to build practical and innovative solutions.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – We have an unquenchable desire for measurable incremental progress.
- AUTHENTIC CONNECTIONS – We build genuine relationships with our team as well as customers and thrive united in shared purpose.
- CAUSE COMMITTED – We are passionately invested and willing to run to the fire to ensure successful outcomes.
- RELENTLESS CURIOSITY – We seek to discover, understand, and solve unique customer challenges before us.