AdAdapted is in search of a Software Engineer to help in the development of our add-to-list mobile advertising platform.
Who we are
AdAdapted is the leading add-to-list mobile advertising and insights solution for CPG brands, the agencies that represent CPG brands and Retailers. Our service provides the ability to directly target our client’s primary consumers in the apps they use to plan and shop. AdAdapted’s platform places brands in front of consumers with native, non-disruptive ads at the exact moment of decision-making, targeting consumers with laser-like efficiency and getting products on digital shopping lists.
As a backend engineer you will be responsible for creating GraphQL API’s, cloud deployments , CI/CD and R&D on emerging technologies and cloud solutions. We strive to create an environment that provides the support and mentorship needed to learn and grow while encouraging our team members to collaborate, think big and take risks in a blame-free environment.
A few requirements
- BS in computer science (or equivalent)
- Expertise in Python (v3.7+) and Linux
- Experience with building REST and/or GraphQL APIs
- Understanding of NoSQL and SQL databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes, and Helm
- Deep, insatiable passion for finding simple solutions to complex problems
Preferred but not required
- Experience with GCP or similar cloud provider
- Experience working with Firestore/BigQuery/MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible PTO schedule with healthy work/life balance
- Full-suite benefits plan (medical/dental/vision) including FSA/HSA options
- 401k plan including company match
- Downtown Ann Arbor office space (permitting safe return to office post-COVID)
- Professional development opportunities
Why you should work for us
At AdAdapted, engineering is a collaborative process. We work with our founders as well as our sales and operation teams to create our software and products. As a team we work together to build the best software we can, testing emerging technologies when and where it makes sense. We strongly believe in 100% code coverage and unit tests on everything we deploy. We also strongly believe in automating all the things.