We are looking for a data-driven marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for 3 of our B2B solution lines. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads until they are ready for a Sales rep to close them. You will develop and track email campaigns. You will strategize and develop Sales enablement materials like collateral and slide decks. If you have a passion for industry marketing, developing and executing marketing campaigns for email, lead generation, driving new customer acquisition and expanding marketing channels with accountability, then this opportunity is perfect for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the day-to-day marketing functions for all B2B products and services to drive leads for our Sales team to drive growth, improve retention, and find new revenue opportunities across digital channels.
- Build an effective email marketing channel and optimize our marketing automation platform to generate leads for the sales reps, increase user engagement, and drive revenue growth.
- Work closely with the Sales team to understand their needs to support and increase sales across event sponsorship, partner content and data/api product lines. This includes creation of sales collateral and slide presentations.
- Test and expand marketing channels to scale customer growth through online and offline channels.
- Build https://www.benzinga.com/apis/ as the go-to hub for fintech companies looking to acquire market data.
- Build events sites as the go-to hubs for cannabis, fintech and capital markets companies looking to gain exposure to their target customers.
- Through market research and analysis, develop the organization’s understanding of the consumer and competitors to identify new growth opportunities and develop new business strategies.
- Analyze the company’s customer data, provide insights to internal constituencies about the state of the business, key trends, and insights required to increase lifetime value and drive deeper ongoing engagement.
- Other duties as required
Stuff you need to get this gig:
- Must have a minimum at least 5 years of marketing experience supporting sales, generating leads, and direct sales with a proven track record of delivering high-revenue growth.
- Proven track record of strategizing and executing B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a preferred emphasis in business or marketing.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Must have strong analytical skills to make data-driven business decisions.
- Demonstrated ability in developing teams and promoting teamwork across various departments.
- Experience in capital markets (stock investing / trading) is a major advantage