We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our expanding technology team. In this role, you will design, implement, and manage our cloud-based infrastructure to support our core organizational functions. You will be pivotal in system maintenance and software integration, providing high-level expertise in establishing our system's architecture.
AccumTech is a small, but growing, software service company that is consistently voted one of Crain’s Detroit Business Coolest Places to Work by our employees. Joining AccumTech will give you an opportunity to take on challenging projects in a fast-paced agile environment and play a key role in the success and growth of the company.
AccumTech was founded in 2014 by experts in data management, pharmacy benefits, healthcare consulting and federal health regulations to assist key stakeholders in the integration of claims data between different consumers. We are based in Ann Arbor, Michigan and offer a competitive benefits package that includes health benefits, a competitive salary, paid time off, a 401K with employer match, and flexible scheduling.
- Design, develop, and manage cloud-based infrastructure using Microsoft Azure.
- Implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices for system configuration and deployment.
- Apply scripting languages for automation and integration of systems and services.
- Use containerization technologies, with a particular focus on Kubernetes, to manage and deploy applications.
- Use distributed tracing, application performance monitoring, and diagnostic tooling to ensure system performance and reliability.
- Develop and maintain operational strategies for system monitoring, maintenance, and performance optimization.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to understand their needs and ensure system compatibility.
- Maintain current knowledge of technology trends, developments, and best practices in cloud-based system architecture.
- 3 years of experience in a similar role, with a focus on cloud-based system management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure and a deep understanding of cloud architecture and services.
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and scripting languages.
- Extensive experience with containerization technologies, particularly Kubernetes.
- Expertise with distributed tracing, application performance monitoring, diagnostic tooling, and the golden signals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude.
- Strong team collaboration abilities, excellent communication skills, and a customer-focused approach.
- Certifications in Microsoft Azure, GCP, AWS, or other relevant certifications would be advantageous.