DocNetwork, through the CampDoc and SchoolDoc platforms, provides innovative health and safety solutions to a diverse group of organizations, which include traditional day and residential camps, YMCAs, JCCs, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, parks and recreation facilities, colleges and universities, and K-12 public, private, and charter schools.
Our suite of products integrate seamlessly to help ensure the health and safety of the participants for the organizations we serve.
Our team, headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, is dedicated to our core value of “honest work” where our customers, our company, and our community win together. Delivering beyond expectations and an open posture toward growth enables our company and team to excel, while our social outings, team lunches, and a culture of fun and collaboration help us to bring our best selves to the challenges ahead.
Compensation: $22 - $30 per hour, commensurate with experience
You may be a good fit for this role if:
- You are an experienced professional who is knowledgeable and capable with all things Accounts Receivable.
- You have a passion to work collaboratively with customers and internal teams.
- You have amazing attention to detail and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- You have a strong willingness to learn and develop your abilities.
- Set up new accounts within our billing system.
- Process daily accounts receivable transactions including, but not limited to, invoicing, payment application and credit memos.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Make deposits with our banking provider.
- Investigate customer inquiries and payment disputes.
- Manage collection efforts and associated functions.
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and year end A/R closings.
- Create reports for Financial Controller as requested.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of professional experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Associate Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
BONUS: Familiarity with Bill.com, QuickBooks Desktop, MS Excel and Salesforce.
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
If you like what you’ve seen so far, we feel compelled to boast that:
- We’re 6x recipients of SPARK’s FastTrack Award.
- We have an office dog named Munki. He is soft and little.
- Our office pantry is stocked with delicious snacks.
- We made our boss a Paper Plate Award that says “You’re pretty cool” and it has frog stickers on it.
So throw your hat in the ring – we’d love to meet you!
DocNetwork is invested in creating an open environment of mindfulness, originality, and collaboration where team members can bring their whole selves to work. We are proud to partner with our diverse client base, supporting each organization, and the individuals who make up their communities. We believe that our success depends on our commitment to these values.
DocNetwork has adopted inclusive hiring practices including standardized interview questions, bias-recognition training, and casting wider recruitment nets to ensure that all have a place in our mission.