Livegistics, Inc. is bringing software to the construction industry. The opportunities in this space are vast and our speed to market is imperative. Livegistics is a technology firm that has developed powerful software to allow our clients to operate their connected business transactions using cutting edge cloud-based software.
We are looking for a unique individual who can work in a dual role as a Customer Support Quality Analyst and Account Receivable Clerk. You will be responsible for performing quality control checks related to our digital manifesting platform as well as ensuring that the company receives payment for goods and services offered to clients. This position requires a high level of attentiveness to ensure compliance and quality standards are met. As a liaison between the customer support and implementation teams, duties include reviewing quality data to isolate trends and identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and customer touchpoints.
- Troubleshooting quality issues
- Communicating with processing facilities to remediate quality issues
- Providing updates to the customer success managers as it relates to their assigned customers.
- Finding ways to streamline and automate processes to produce a reduction in QC issues.
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent account holders to request payment.
Skills & qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet programs.
- Able to interpret data and trends.
- Able to maintain complete, detailed, and organized records.
- Able to manage time effectively based on current priorities.
- Exhibits a professional demeanor, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations.
- Associates degree required.
- Experience in auditing is preferred.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere