Who we are
Lilt is a language translation services and technology company. We're building the next generation of localization, making it possible for every organization to communicate with their customers in the language of their choice through Lilt's high-quality, scalable, and affordable translation services.
We recruit the world's best human translators and equip them with our software, allowing them to translate better and faster than ever. By combining human expertise and machine efficiency in a complete enterprise localization solution, we can deliver technology-enabled translation services to our customers.
Lilt is backed by some of the world's leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Intel Capital, and Redpoint. Our customers include some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world who rely on Lilt every day to provide more personal customer experiences in 300+ languages.
Lilt has hubs in the Bay Area, Indianapolis, Washington DC, Berlin, Dublin, and London.
What you’ll do
In collaboration with our Accounting Manager, the Staff Accountant will provide reliable and timely historical financial data used to drive strategic decisions.
This position will be based out of our Indianapolis, IN office and will be expected to come into the office in a hybrid capacity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support multi entity, global financial close process
- Preparation of month-end journal entries
- Maintain customer records, create invoices, and record cash receipts
- Corporate card management
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Generate financial reports and analysis to support organization-wide objectives.
- Assist with system implementations
- Ad hoc accounting research and analysis
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 2 years of accounting experience,
- Start-up tech company experience a plus
- Big 4 or regional CPA firm experience a plus
- CPA or path to CPA preferred but not required
- Attention to detail
- Strong foundation in US GAAP
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with NetSuite
What we offer:
- Compensation: Competitive salary, meaningful equity, and 401k matching.
- Health care: Employees receive coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Monthly lifestyle benefit stipend via the Fringe platform to allow employees to customize benefits to their lifestyle
All US Lilt employees will be required to be vaccinated and to provide a copy of their vaccine card in order to enter the worksite. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons, please discuss with the Lilt recruiter. Lilt will provide accommodation for the employee with medical or religious vaccine exemption to work from home. Lilt will comply with the EEOC, ADA, and all other disability laws related to vaccine mandating.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
All US employees are required to be vaccinated per Lilt's Company policy (some exceptions may apply)
Lilt is an equal opportunity employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran or marital status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. We are committed to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere