The Account Management Specialist (AMS) is a hybrid between a market manager and a client relations specialist. He/she manages a portfolio of client financial institutions and is responsible for the success of their Autobooks install. The AMS designs and executes go to market strategies for those institutions, supports the small businesses that bank with them, and manages tactical requests to best serve them with the Autobooks program.
• Advocate for your clients, every day and every interaction
• Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of each client’s products, markets, business goals, strategy, and existing marketing plans
• Subject matter expert on each client’s annual marketing implementation, including rules of engagement for their businesses, how the client engages their business customers/members, the client’s brand, and any other relevant information for operating in the client’s market
• Design and execute training plans and financial institution engagement strategies to ensure success with their Autobooks install
• Support the implementations team by designing and deploying tailored engagement playbooks and go to market strategies for new financial institution clients
• Pro-actively analyze the marketing playbook performance against client goals, and adjust to achieve the highest ROI
• Subject matter expert on each client including key team members, decision makers, and internal priorities and goals at the client financial intuitions
• Manage and influence client conversations, deliver exceptional service, and create mutually beneficial outcomes
• Create a true partnership (as opposed to vendor) relationship with your clients • Create “raving fans” of both you and Autobooks
• Coordinate timelines, tasks, and communication across several internal and external teams
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of work experience
• 2+ years in client-facing account management
• Extremely high level of professionalism, comfortable presenting and talking to C-level executives
• Incredible project management skills with a superb attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Flexibility and adaptability in responding to rapid change
• Strong problem analysis and resolution skills, with an ability to develop and implement solutions that benefit both the client and Autobooks
• Ability to self-start and succeed with little supervision
• Knowledge of Online (digital, social, interactive, email) and Offline (posters, collateral, etc.) marketing campaigns
• Willingness to learn and utilize new products and process changes
• Familiarity with MS Office products
• Familiarity with project planning tools
• Ability to travel by air and/or car up to 15%
Autobooks works hard to make small business banking simple. Through our partnerships with banks and credit unions, small business owners have access to a modern suite that makes business banking easier.
When you join Autobooks, you're joining a team dedicated to small business growth. We want your
ideas, passion, and experience to continue improving what we offer.
Our downtown Detroit HQ is in the vibrant Madison building, named one of the World's Coolest Offices by Inc. Magazine. Autobooks also has a growing presence in Texas with a satellite office in Austin; and offers flexible, remote work environments for certain roles.
Ready to help change what it means to do small business? Let's talk.