Everything we do revolves around the belief that personal interactions make people feel valued. Our products bridge the gap between customer data and customer experience.
The Wisely team is seeking a Client Success Manager to support the evolution of the client journey at Wisely. The ideal candidate is a strategic client advocate who is organized and thoughtful about managing our largest client accounts while mentoring the team and continuously improving the processes. As a startup eager to provide an amazing client experience, you’ll have a significant impact in deepening the Wisely relationship with our clients.
Our culture prides itself in hiring self-starters who are interested in entrepreneurship. We learn on the go and do what it takes to raise our products to the next level. Our team creates an environment for each other to grow in the areas we want and shape our internal processes as the team grows in size.
As a Client Success Team, Wisely engages strategically at the enterprise and mid-market segments and is simultaneously focused on building a scalable automated communications and self-service oriented model for our SMB clients. Our mission is to create memorable, predictable, and positive experiences for our clients to set them up for achieving long-term success outcomes that ultimately position them for expansion with Wisely solutions and services.
What you’ll do:
- Own assigned mid-market client management engagements from contract signature, observing implementations and ultimately ensuring long-term client success by deeply partnering and understanding target outcomes.
- Advise and empower clients with best practices on leveraging our solutions to ensure the achievement of their desired business objectives and outcomes.
- Prepare all client-facing and internal deliverables such as Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) and client agreement contracts.
- Deliver EBRs to all named mid-market and strategic accounts on the required cadences defined in the KPIs.
- Develop client save plans for any mid-market or strategic accounts at risk of churning.
- Ensure 100% current contract status across all assigned accounts. Closely track all client contract expiration dates, ensuring the recontracting process begins up to 3 months in advance.
- Serve as an escalation point for your assigned clients.
- Ensure proper utilization of the CRM software system including proper usage of all critical fields and workflows.
- Analyze the Client Health Score to ensure product adoption to improve client lifetime value.
- Attend handoffs from Implementation Clients when you are the named CSM.
- Promote and attend any webinar series to support the sharing of best practices for our solutions to empower clients in achieving their desired outcomes with our solutions.
- Work to understand our client’s pain points through deep listening. Reporting those requests internally to influence the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with the client experience team and executive sponsors and stakeholders to ensure a smooth client journey.
- Collaborate with Support to ensure content is published and maintained on the help center to improve client self-service options as we scale.
- Travel up to approximately 25%.
Who you are:
- You have over 4 years of CSM work experience in high volume, real-time SaaS organizations (B2B is preferred).
- You are a digital marketer with restaurant industry brand experience.
- You are a self-starter. You are proactive. You can clearly articulate the Client Experience and Success processes to our clients and all internal stakeholders.
- You are articulate in communicating in executive client meetings while also speaking to high-level technical concepts and broker technical meetings where necessary.
- You are client-focused. You have empathy for the clients and want to validate their experience by being flexible and simultaneously protective of the company.
- You have high standards for clarity and client engagement. You are meticulous in your documentation of the client experience. Your notes drive understanding of patterns that help you contribute to the overall Success process for all clients.
- You are flexible. You work well both independently and in a team environment. You enjoy trying new products to improve efficiency.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Experience in SaaS Client Success
- Experience in writing internal documentation and client-facing collateral
Not required but nice to have experience with:
- Slab or Confluence
- Tableau or comparable BI Reporting Solution
- Experience in or serving the restaurant industry
Begin and End with our Clients in Mind
We do the work required to deeply understand our customers. We invent solutions that exceed expectations. We serve them like they serve their guests.
Think Critically and Courageously
We understand all sides of an issue. We parse complexity to find the details that matter. We propose specific solutions to spur conversation and thought. We run toward fear.
We don't settle for plans that can work, instead, we build plans that can't fail. Our plans go well beyond the target. We are clear about accountability and responsibility.
We are direct, honest, clear, and empathetic with our communication. We listen to and seek to understand differing views. The sender isn't done until the receiver receives it.
Get it Done
We just find a-way. We know there is no substitute for hard work. We evaluate ourselves and others by actions.
Own the Outcome
We always do the very best that we're able. We create the environment needed to succeed.
Evolve and Improve
We acknowledge and change assumptions that no longer serve us. We raise the bar with each cycle through a process, with each promotion, and with each hire. We sift for gold in every feedback opportunity.
Our clients and teams count on us when it matters the most, and we keep our word. We act in the interest of the greater good.
Approach Every Day Positive and Confident
We know we're on this planet for a short time. We do the work required to
approach every day positively and secure in ourselves. We laugh and have fun.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Influence strategic direction and make process, organization, and technology decisions
- Flexible work environment