About Signal Advisors
Signal Advisors is a venture-backed, tech-enabled insurance distributor. We help independent financial advisors grow their business in various ways, through technology, financing, peer-to-peer coaching, marketing, and much more. In August 2020, we came out of stealth mode and have become the country's fastest-growing annuity distributor.
At Signal Advisors, our team is 'obsessed with finding a better way' in everything we do. It's this same entrepreneurial spirit that drives our independent financial advisors to build great businesses. Whether we're building world-class software or delivering expert analysis on complex insurance strategies, it's our people that make the difference.
We are looking to expand our smart, optimistic, and hardworking team. If you like to think differently while driving change in a vast sector like financial services, then we have an opportunity for you, and we would love to chat! Hope to meet you soon!
A Signal Advisors’ Data Specialist works closely with the Operations teams to collect, evaluate and maintain key information on an agent’s previously written business, and provides general support to a number of Signal teams, enabling many of Signal Advisors’ key features. Given the number of business verticals this role touches, it’s a great entry point into a fast growing technology company, and provides the groundwork needed to grow into other roles at Signal Advisors.
- Data analysis and management using tools such as Salesforce and Google suite (drive, gmail, docs, sheets, slides, forms, etc.)
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities and confirm correct output
- Research and prepare resources from insurance carrier websites such as annuity illustrations and marketing information
- Research and prepare resources from 3rd party software to compare product rates and features (Cannex, Annuity Rate Watch, Annuities Genius, Indexalyzer, etc)
- Manage communication (phone, email, zoom, etc) with carriers and agents regarding cases, illustrations and existing business
- Support the broader operations team as it drives to deliver world-class software and services to its agents
- Develop rapport with members of the broader Signal Team and work together to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
- Ability to work expeditiously while managing multiple daily deadlines
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, work independently and manage one’s own workload
- Comfortable and energized around a tech-enabled business
- Basic computer skills (emailing, downloading and recording documents, navigating data-base softwares)
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others in a team environment