At Vector, we believe great technology can better serve trucking and logistics. Our mission is to empower all parties throughout the load lifecycle with tools to achieve operational efficiency, collaborate with their logistics partners, and gain intelligence to act with unparalleled insights. To tackle this ambitious goal, we have built a team of technologists fundamentally rethinking how tools in transportation should work.
As a member of the Product organization, Vector’s Technical Deployment Manager provides the technical and project implementation expertise required to deliver successful product deployments for our customers. Our mission is to understand our customers' business and the challenges they currently face to help them transform their fleet operations.
Our enterprise implementations often call for digitizing paperwork processes within the client’s mobile app. Our Technical Deployment Managers possess the technical aptitude to build these digital workflow schemas through Vector’s internal tools. Our ideal candidate has a passion for logistics and technology along with a history of providing superior client experience. You’ll be expected to display a strong sense of self-reliance as well as the ability to collaborate with internal Vector teams such as Business, Engineering, and Product Management.
You will work closely with Vector’s Customer Success Managers in a coordinated and collaborative customer deployment experience ensuring that Vector resources are aligned. This approach ensures that all aspects of the customer deployment are completed so that the training, on-boarding and go-live components of the project, led by the Customer Success Manager, are successful.
As a subject-matter expert in deploying Vector’s workflow management platform, you will help customers realize their business goals and objectives of transitioning from a manual paper-based operation to a more collaborative and streamlined delivery process. You will also be responsible for driving technical discovery and integration efforts related to customer data integration.
- Engage with our customer's business and technical resources to fully understand their project goals, objectives and success criteria as part of each project implementation engagement
- Drive technical discovery sessions, deep dive workshops and deliver technical integration solutions for our customers
- Build workflows and automate tasks for customers leveraging a combination of scripting languages, JSON, and Vector’s internal tools
- Become an expert on Vector deployments and be the point person to help guide product implementation feedback and learnings within Vector
- Manage project implementation plans, timelines, schedules and develop strategy for project execution
- Setup and configure Vector according to customer's business and technical needs
- Resolve deployment or integration issues quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management and engineering to shape product roadmap development
- Coordinate with internal Vector resources from Sales, Engineering, Product and Customer Success to ensure customer business and technical requirements are correctly understood and mapped to product capabilities and future roadmap investments
- Partner with Sales Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to develop and execute on account plans, and ensure alignment within Vector teams on account strategy
- Be the voice of our customers’ needs and issues internally, across departments and work with product management to identify, drive and prioritize improvements in product offerings, processes, systems and tools
- Contribute to Vector’s Customer Success program development, strategic planning, and customer engagement approach to drive consistency and scale as the company grows
- 2+ years of previous experience in a technical B2B client facing Professional Services role
- Genuine passion for building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, from engineering, product, marketing, etc
- Great communication skills - able to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, over the phone, or in person, with a casual and confident tone
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Quick learner, able to fully grasp technological detail as well as high-level business concepts
- Able to gain consensus and get business and technical teams to work together toward timely issue resolution
- A strong awareness of business processes and ability to translate business processes into enterprise application implementations
- Effective team player dedicated to continuously improve upon our process of advocating for the customer
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers at all levels
- Comfortable and willing to engage on-site with customers where needed
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere