Within this role at Autobooks you will be a junior participant assisting senior staff in the design and development of highly-scalable web applications that run non-stop around the world. You will utilize the latest development tools/technologies and follow agile processes/practices to deliver solutions to Financial Institutions, their small business customers, and the customers or those SMBs.
A successful candidate for this role will have a great attitude and approach. The candidate will also have strong analytical skills, have prior exposure to design and development, and possess a strong desire to tackle problems with creative solutions. If you love to solve problems and thrive on being challenged, we want to talk to you!
• Assist in designing, coding, and supporting leading-edge financial management web and mobile applications
• Assist in designing, developing, and enhancing large transactional and reporting based DBs
• Designing and implementing improvements to the performance, usability, scalability, and maintainability of our software products
• Assist in determining future technical architecture
• Communicating effectively with team members, customers, and audiences of all technical levels
• Integrating our solutions with partner systems using a variety of protocols
• Continuous improvement to processes and practices with new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies
• Handling periodic on-call duty and out-of-band requests
• BS/MS Computer Science or related field, and/or relevant work experience
• Exposure to Agile values and principles
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative style with team members, stakeholders, and customers
• Experience with C#, .NET Core, and .NET framework
• Experience with relational database design and implementation using MS SQL Server
• Experience in developing multi-tier enterprise class web applications
• Understand the importance of testing on different layers: unit, integration, and e2e.
• Experience in writing tests during development.
• Experience in SOA and web service development
• Demonstrated experience with git
• Demonstrated experience with automated builds, and use of Agile or Scrum process template.
• Exposure to design patterns
• Experience with MVC, MVP, Entity framework, and NHibernate/ORMs are a bonus
• Exposure to cloud platforms preferaby Microsoft Azure cloud services is a bonus