What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly motivated Technology Partnerships Manager (TPM) to join our Product team. You will play a critical role in helping Duo build strategic partnerships with some of Duo’s most important partners. This role requires that you have a solid understanding of the current IT and security markets, can work with key strategic partners to solve customer use cases, and can work across functions to drive these projects to success. Specifically, this position is expected to collaborate with various stakeholders (product management, engineering, sales and marketing) at Duo and our strategic partner organizations on a regular basis. This is a highly visible role and has the potential to make a significant impact on our business.
What you’ll do:
Build and expand our partnerships with key vendors at both a product and go-to-market level. You will learn to quickly identify partnership areas that will be most impactful for Duo and own the execution of these opportunities.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage and improve Duo’s relationship with key strategic partners across identity & access management, endpoint security, or detection & response
- Educate strategic partners on why they win more by working with Duo, focusing on Duo’s core value proposition and differentiators
- Gather customer feedback about integration requests and work closely with product management to deliver
- Work closely with our sales teams to drive joint go-to-market activities with our partner vendors and increase revenue
- Produce high-quality marketing materials, such as partnership announcements, press releases, customer case studies, joint webinars, solution briefs, blogs, and more
- Attend industry events and onsites hosted by Duo’s strategic partners
- Perform regular market research and analysis on industry peers, looking for additional partnership opportunities
Skills you have:
- At least a 4-year college degree with a focus on engineering, economics, business or equivalent. An MBA is a plus, but certainly not required.
- At least 3 years of product management, product marketing, technical marketing, sales engineering and/or business development experience in information security and/or enterprise IT
- Solid understanding of technology fundamentals and current trends in IT (BYOD, mobile, cloud, consumerization of IT, etc.)
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into business-oriented value propositions
- Demonstrated experience in developing persuasive and informative technical marketing content
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and relationship management skills
- Effective program management capabilities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Ability to perform in a highly demanding work environment where change is constant
- Ability to manage multiple partner relationships and workstreams simultaneously
- Willingness and ability to travel from time to time (industry conferences, partner onsites, company and team events)
We prefer that you have:
- Direct experience in external facing roles such as sales, sales engineering, business development, product/technical marketing, etc.
- Direct experience in high-growth cloud technology companies
- Direct experience in enterprise IT or security
It’s important that you:
- Can learn quickly. We don’t expect you to have all the answers, but we do expect you to be able to find them quickly
- Care about contributing to an amazing work culture and environment
- Have a good balance between your work and personal life
- Are comfortable with change and the unpredictable nature of a high-growth SaaS business
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Job Posting: https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/Technology-Partnerships-Manager-II-Duo-Security/1319927