Since 2016, we have been simplifying the beverage ordering process for bars and restaurants all across the country. We’ve worked alongside some of the greatest bar managers, beverage directors, general managers, and other industry professionals to build a platform that alleviates the pain of ordering alcohol. Once and for all.
Today we’re a well-funded, hungry team with an amazing culture. We’re changing a 240 billion dollar industry that is ripe and ready for innovation. Sound like something you’d want to be part of?
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Provi is looking for a skilled and passionate Software Engineer to help us scale our systems and build new ones as we pursue aggressive growth in the US market.
We are a small group of highly capable engineers who value autonomy, good judgement, and timely execution in our peers. We work hard to strike the careful balance of delivering high quality products rapidly that are also well-architected and sustainable long term. Our products are delivered and evaluated iteratively with a singular focus on finding the very best outcomes for our users and their business
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with a team of top engineers on the design and architecture of new green-field systems to support our growth into new market segments
- Working closely with our product team and UI/UX designers to design, implement, and test improved product experiences.
- Find creative solutions to problems at scale in our fast growing business.
- Working 100% remote from anywhere in the US or Canada, or with your colleagues at our Chicago offices.
What we are looking for
- A software engineer with experience developing web applications in (Ruby, Rails) in the cloud (AWS) as part of a remote team.
- Experience delivering complex application features under guidance from senior technical leaders as a full-stack software engineer
- A desire to work as part of a highly skilled, highly collaborative remote engineering team.
- 2+ years of experience working on production software systems
What’s in it for you
- Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
- Room to grow: Provi is growing fast and you should too. Learn and develop with us.
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision. Very generous PTO and ½ day Fridays in the Summer.
- Energy at work: Work out of our amazing office in River North with snacks, drinks, happy hours, etc.
- Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is working to change a major industry.
We’re on a rocketship. And we’re only going up! Working at Provi is a chance to take your career to the next level. By joining the company now, you’re getting an opportunity to grow as we grow. And, personal growth opportunities are limitless here. If you can dream it, you’re given the tools you need so you can do it. We wouldn’t be where we are today without our talented team who continually drive our product, company and culture forward.