Workit Health is looking for a COO dedicated to improving the way people receive care through technology. We make a difference in our patient’s lives with evidence-based, patient-first, compassionate digital care for substance use disorders and other conditions. As an operations whiz, our COO will be the architect ensuring that our team delivers positive outcomes while making it easier than ever to receive quality care.
We’re excited to be growing our team as the focus and reach of our care expands. Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and dedicated to helping patients feel their best. We’re looking for more driven and compassionate individuals with a desire to build a better future of healthcare. Join us!
- Work alongside the executive team to define company strategy and OKRs including fiscal and growth goals for financial and business leaders, developing project plans to achieve goals and drive performance.
- Establish and direct all aspects of Workit Health’s operational goals, processes and policies including oversight of legal and compliance management, launching new clinics and initiatives, clinic administration and customer service.
- Anticipate, structure, and ramp up new and existing operational areas and identify growth opportunities to translate key strategic plans and transform them into actionable playbooks in concert with the Office of the CEO.
- Develop tools and make sure systems are properly utilized to support product development and internal communications.
We're looking for someone with:
- Experience developing systems and workflows to support a growing organization, specifically with financial data in a HIPAA-compliant environment.
- Demonstrated success in project management of complicated and team interdependent work streams to successful implementation.
- Experience in strategy development and financial management; strong critical thinking and organizational skills.
- Proactive, team-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to make decisions in the face of uncertainty.
- In depth knowledge of current investment trends, techniques and platforms in digital healthcare.
- Demonstrated passion for people in recovery and public health imperatives.
- Experience working within healthcare environments, including navigating operational scaling within the constraints of healthcare law and regulation including Joint Commission, NCQA, DEA, CMS, State SUDS licensing entities is a plus.
Why join Workit?
- Workit Health is a team of thinkers and doers disrupting the status quo of care through telemedicine.
- We are a rapidly growing telemedicine B-corporation that puts members first in ensuring they receive the best possible care in addiction and beyond.
- We are a group of solution architects passionate about creating more accessible opportunities for people to help people make life-long change.
- Where will I work? Ann Arbor, MI | Denver, CO | Remote
- Who will I manage? Operations and Finance
- Who will I report to? Office of the CEOs
Workit Health is an on-demand, evidence-based addiction treatment provider changing the way care is delivered. By leveraging telemedicine and a medication-first approach, we are improving clinical outcomes and enabling more individuals to enter long-term recovery.
We’re excited to expand the team as our impact continues to grow. The dedication our team members bring to the table reflects our mission-driven culture of improving addiction through patient-centered design. We are looking for driven and compassionate individuals with a desire to transform an entire health ecosystem ripe for disruption.
Workit Health is the leading risk bearing telemedicine provide of comprehensive addiction services and we are looking for a motivated operations leader as we partner with health plans to manage claims for addiction care across our 38 million covered lives.