Ready to disrupt the status quo of addiction care? Workit Health is a rapidly growing telemedicine B-corporation in search of driven sales professionals passionate about connecting those struggling with opioid and alcohol use disorder to Workit’s medication and online therapy program.
As an Inside Sales Rep/Care Navigator at Workit Health, you will be our front line team connecting people struggling with addiction to affordable, evidence-backed digital care. You will thrive on smashing sales goals, be comfortable closing sales over the phone, and be dogged in your pursuit of reaching each person who needs help.
At Workit, there is ample opportunity for advancement for those who have an entrepreneurial spirit, who take the initiative to create and evaluate the systems within which we work, and who are enthusiastic about fighting the stigma against multiple paths to recovery. We are seeking change agents who go the extra mile because they know they can make a difference in people's lives.
Location: Fully remote
Hours: Full Time, Thursday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday 9-530pm EST
Inside Sales Rep/Care Navigator Role
An Inside Sales Rep/Care Navigator at Workit Health is responsible for converting incoming leads who reach out for more information about our programs into appointments at one of our clinic locations across several states in the US. Inquiries will come via phone, e-mail, website chat, and Facebook chat, as well as information requests via form.
This position works closely with the Head of Marketing to ensure conversions and meet sales goals. Additionally, this role also supports marketing in a variety of other ways, including coordinating outreach to possible partners to support pipelines and promote strategic partnerships, press outreach, various additional marketing projects as needed, and coordination of clinic capacity with the Practice Manager.
As we are an addiction recovery company, those in long-term addiction recovery themselves encouraged to apply
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Successfully convert incoming sales leads into program enrollments.
- Work with potential patients and their families to answer any questions and ensure a smooth transition to Workit’s program.
- Utilize the CRM to track pending leads to ensure prompt follow up.
- Communicate effectively with immediate supervisor to relay growth metrics.
- Work as part of a team (many of whom are remote) to support Marketing and Business Development with outreach, strategic planning, research, and other tasks as needed.
- Demonstrate empathy, compassion, and respect for clients in all interactions.
- Ensure accurate processing of brief phone intake information and scheduling.
- Partner with Outreach teams to identify and prioritize key agencies and national programs such as healthcare systems, employee assistance programs (EAP), unions, and etc., for engagement to support pipelines and promote strategic partnerships.
- Make follow up calls, and coordinate effective reengagement strategies with the Marketing team.
- Manage company metrics for conversion rate, number of sales calls and work with the Head of Marketing to coordinate on the number of members enrolled each month.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services, communications, business, or marketing is preferred
- 2+ years’ recent Lead Generation or Inside Sales experience in a metrics driven environment
- Exceptional presentation skills, experience in tracking personal performance, and ability to close sales and exceed metrics
- Ability to identify decision makers and develop techniques to overcome objections
- High volume inbound, outbound, and calling experience
- CRM experience, Hubspot is preferred
- Ability to schedule across multiple time zones, nationwide
- Results oriented with strong organizational & interpersonal skills
- Ability to function independently in a remote environment with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Google programs such as Gmail, Hangouts, Docs, Sheets and Calendar
- Recent and proven success in the healthcare, medical devices, pharmaceutical, or addiction treatment industries preferred
- Experience in behavioral health is a plus
Why Join Workit?
- Workit Health is a team of thinkers and doers disrupting the status quo of care through telemedicine.
- We are a rapidly growing telemedicine B-corporation that puts members first in ensuring they receive the best possible care in addiction and beyond.
- We are a group of solution architects passionate about creating more accessible opportunities for people to help people make life-long change.
Workit Health is an on-demand, evidence-based addiction treatment provider changing the way care is delivered. By leveraging telemedicine and a medication-first approach, we are improving clinical outcomes and enabling more individuals to enter long-term recovery.
We’re excited to expand the team as our impact continues to grow. The dedication our team members bring to the table reflects our mission-driven culture of improving addiction through patient-centered design. We are looking for driven and compassionate individuals with a desire to transform an entire health ecosystem ripe for disruption.
Workit Health is the leading risk bearing telemedicine provide of comprehensive addiction services and we are looking for a motivated operations leader as we partner with health plans to manage claims for addiction care across our 38 million covered lives.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere