Our mission is to save lives. Guardhat is a leading global Industrial IoT technology company specialized in developing wearables, infrastructure and software platforms to provide a safer and more productive work environment for frontline industrial workers in heavy manufacturing industries. By combining cutting-edge, wearable technology with advanced proprietary software, Guardhat is able to proactively monitor a user's location, health and work environment. The software platform collects and analyzes on-the-job data which is used to enhance industrial worker safety and productivity programs.
The company is staffed with innovative, hard-working and creative individuals who share a passion for the human element behind what drives our societies. Guardhat is looking for a Solutions Engineer to join a driven, customer-obsessed team of deployment and field service engineers to deliver a “white-glove” experience for our clients.
All locations open
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop understanding of clients’ safety and productivity needs, as well as networking environment and recommend deployment architecture most suited for Guardhat
- Document client requirements, use cases and key performance indicators for Industrial safety and productivity
- Conduct workshops and meetings with client stakeholders to gain alignment and prioritization; communicate proactively and frequently
- Develop best-fit solutions for clients’ business problem with Guardhat and complementary solutions; plan deployments at industrial sites; test OTB and customer solution components at client sites
- Monitor, operate and maintain solution deployed at client sites
- Present solutions to client and Guardhat leadership teams
- Integrate Guardhat solution with client environment using Enterprise Application Integration tools (e.g. API’s)
- 50-75% travel (US, Canada, EMEA, Brazil) is required in this role
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Put the customer first in all interactions, think outside-in, are a strong advocate for the client with internal teams
- Are willing to travel and visit industrial, mining and oil/gas facilities
- Engage independently with clients
- Are an excellent oral/written communicator and presenter
- Are proficient and hands-on with networking setup, Linux/Unix
- Deeply understand PAN, LAN and WAN technologies, limitations and trade-offs
- Have a can-do attitude, embrace risk and new challenges
- Have an inquisitive and tinkering mindset
- Are organized, makes realistic plans and commits only what the team can deliver
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and strive for diversity of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics.