Our mission is to save lives. Guardhat is a leading global Industrial IoT technology company specialized in developing wearables, infrastructure and software platforms to provide a safer and more productive work environment for frontline industrial workers in heavy manufacturing industries. By combining cutting-edge, wearable technology with advanced proprietary software, Guardhat is able to proactively monitor a user's location, health and work environment. The software platform collects and analyzes on-the-job data which is used to enhance industrial worker safety and productivity programs.
The company is staffed with innovative, hard-working and creative individuals who share a passion for the human element behind what drives our societies. Guardhat is looking for a Head of Deployments and Field Services who will lead a driven, customer-obsessed team of deployment and field service engineers to deliver a “white-glove” experience for our clients.
All locations open
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and lead a team of highly motivated and skilled deployment engineers
- Develop deployment strategies that puts safety of our end-users, including Guardhat employees before everything else
- Experiment and spearhead innovative uses of Guardhat technologies to maximize productivity for our clients
- Develop change management strategies for our clients that lead to maximum adoption and impact, tailored to the need of end-users and industries
- Plan, implement and manage customer deployment projects for Guardhat solutions at industrial sites
- Deliver top class Field Service for Guardhat wearables and customer deployments
- Produce and run high-impact demonstrations of Guardhat solutions for prospects
- Execute proof-of-value and pilot projects that lead to success for client and Guardhat
- Create strategies to constantly improve customer experiences leading to a delightful, low-touch, out-of-box and “white-glove” impression
- Be the voice of customer to Product and Engineering teams, bringing outside-in focus to the organization
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience with field deployments, working in industrial, mining, nuclear, military, construction, oil-and-gas or similar environments, preferably with consumer or industrial wearable devices
- 5+ years of field experience in one or more areas - industrial networking, automation, Industry 4.0, Operational Technology (OT), industrial wearables, safety technologies
- Strong foundation in project management, field service and change management
- Passion for personnel safety and our mission of keeping our frontline workers safe
- Self-starter who practices ownership without boundaries or silos; strategic thinker and problem-solver
- Proven record of delighting customers and building lasting relationships
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and strive for diversity of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
NOTE: Due to the sensitive nature of work with our clients, we need a US Resident or US Citizen for this role