Title: Implementation Specialist
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Pay Range: $45K +
We’re looking for a passionate, customer-focused Implementation Specialist to join our Accounts Team. Working on a small team alongside a Client Success Manager and an Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our diverse and expanding network of camps, child care centers, and schools by designing, building, and delivering their custom solutions on-time.
You’re needed to help ensure a smooth transition for new clients as you’ll be the primary resource while they onboard onto our platform. You will also be responsible for preparing the accounts of our existing clients to ensure an on-time launch so that our clients are ready to hit the ground running.
DocNetwork, through the CampDoc and SchoolDoc platforms, provides innovative health and safety solutions to a diverse group of organizations, which include traditional day and residential camps, YMCAs, JCCs, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, parks and recreation facilities, colleges and universities, and K-12 public, private, and charter schools.
Our suite of products integrate seamlessly to help ensure the health and safety of the participants for the organizations we serve.
Our team, headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, is dedicated to our core value of “honest work” where our customers, our company, and our community win together. Delivering beyond expectations and an open posture toward growth enables our company and team to excel while our social outings, team lunches, and a culture of fun and collaboration help us to bring our best selves to the challenges ahead.
With a full range of benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life) plus additional perks to boot (401k with company match, Remote Days, Flex Schedules, Professional Development Budget, Volunteer Time Off, and much more!) we think you’ll love being a part of our team.
You may be a good fit for this role if:
- You can work well both independently and collaboratively
- You’re flexible - able to juggle multiple projects at any given time and able to prioritize projects based on urgency and importance
- You appreciate challenges that require creativity, organization, and outstanding communication to overcome hurdles
- Adjectives that describe you may include: “life-long learner”, “thorough”, “goal-driven”, “helpful”, “curious”, “responsible”, “computer savvy”, and “prepared”.
- Compile and analyze customer data for account creation and expansion
- Implement custom solutions through our application interface builder
- Provide custom, live virtual training sessions for clients
- Provide recommendations based on customer business needs and usage patterns
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Identify customer needs and collaborate internally to find opportunities for proactive interventions and ensure customer success
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple customer projects simultaneously, at various stages of the onboarding process, adhering to set deadlines
- Ability to manage customer expectations and embrace critical feedback
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- Develop new, and improve existing, workflows and processes
- Team player who is comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Prefer trying and failing to getting it perfect the first time
- Passion for technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a fast-growing tech company
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!
If you like what you've seen so far, we feel compelled to boast that:
- We're 5x recipients of SPARK’s FastTrack Award!
- We have an office dog named Munki. He is soft and little.
- Our office pantry is stocked with delicious snacks.
- We made our Director a Paper Plate Award that says "You're pretty cool" and it has frog stickers on it. Sorry, there's not a picture.
So throw your hat in the ring - we'd love to meet you!
Email email@example.com with a cover letter and your resume to begin your next adventure at DocNetwork. Your cover letter should be creative and tell us what makes you shine. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.