Idea machine, results oriented, customer obsessed, team builder, relentless, customer centered, collaborative, ambitious, self-starter.
If these words describe you, you might be a good fit for our Senior Product Manager role. We're defining the back office billing space and inventing new ways to help our clients grow revenue efficiently. This role will have ownership for driving the execution of our commercialization model for one our product teams to realize the vision of the ideas you and your team have created to delight our clients. You will be expected to execute the different aspects of our product development lifecycle from conducting product discovery, to interacting with clients and users to validate your solutions, to overseeing the development of the solutions, to commercializing the product enhancements that are launched in-market.
You will be looked at as a subject matter expert within the company and should relish the opportunity to exhibit Rev.io’s mission and values. This role will report to the Director of Product.
Along this journey this individual will:
- Own the product life cycle development model. Start with the client and work backwards to define your product vision and understand the client's needs. Own the model - business case, value proposition, define the user experience, create the product requirements, work closely with your teammates, launch the product, and study client adoption.
- Help support the evolution of our product strategy to realize our mission.
- Set the roadmap and priorities for the product team based on a collaborative effort with internal stakeholders, clients, and partners.
- Cultivate strong client relationships to help inform our roadmap, acquire new clients, and increase our client retention rates.
- Partner with technology, training, client success, onboarding, sales, and marketing to understand market trends and client pain points to design holistic solutions to solve the underlying problems.
- Train and mentor other team members in the area of product management and the techniques that will improve the quality of our solutions and grow your teammates professionally.
This critical role within our team is challenging while rewarding. Below are some of the characteristics that would make you successful in this role:
- Having a deep sense of ownership for the teams you interact with and work.
- Possesses a curiosity for tech and the problems that can be solved through technology.
- Data driven. Uses data to help inform the decisions made
- Inherent self-starter.
- Ability to communicate clearly via written and verbal methods.
- Understands how to drive a high-level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, and passionate team.
- The ability to foster team collaboration across large diverse groups of teams.
- Obsessive organizational skills
- Continuous improvement is second nature to you. Incremental improvements can make a big difference to our customers and employees.
- Inclusive. Wants every team member to have a positive impact on our clients, our employees, and our community.
Some of the job requirements to help our customers thrive.
- 5 - 7 years working in product management within a Software as a Service (SaaS) distribution model.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is required
- Experience in the financial services industry or working with back office software is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Proven track record of taking ideas from concept to launching and iterating thereafter
- Understands how to use the various techniques to conduct product discovery
- Experience training and mentoring junior Product Managers in the techniques used in product management to empower them to build valuable solutions that are adopted by clients
- Deep understanding of the software product lifecycle that leverage agile frameworks.
- Worked in and thrives in fast paced small business / startup environments
- Outcome oriented person.
- Strong technical understanding of software functionality and development methods
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described. They are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required at any time.