KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Engineering, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts. Be a point of contact for product lines to drive spares support for our customers.
- Maintain strong communication path with PSO (Product Support Organization) ensuring cross-functional knowledge transfer allowing to execute and drive the best support plan for global customers
- Identify and Drive continuous improvements with buyer/factory on current and upcoming critical parts
- Ensure that established Fill Rate performance targets and inventory or service commitments are incorporated into the Spares Plan.
- Monitor and report out Fill Rate performance v. Fill Rate Targets and Planned vs. Actual Inventory
- Take action to address and future issues impacting Fill Rate performance and Spares Inventory cost
- Drive cross-functional actions that impact current and future Fill Rate performance
- NPI – engage with cross-functional groups as representative of Spares Planning early in the product life cycle, track and lead activities impacting planning and spares execution
- Excellent communication/presentation, organizational, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be self-driven, independent, yet a teammate.
- Ability to recognize process gaps and drive improvements holistically across cross-functional teams
- The candidate will have experience reviewing, analyzing, and arranging data sets in a way that is understandable and clearly identifies themes and messages.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills and be comfortable addressing internal and external customers.
- The candidate must be able to effectively work and collaborate with internal/external roles across organizations, learn quickly when facing problems, and comfortably shift priorities as business needs change.
- High proficiency in MS Access, Sequel and or/Python programming skills are a plus.
- Be process-oriented and results-driven. Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Must have the shown ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, identify gaps, and implement innovative solutions to increase operational efficiency. Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve sophisticated issues in creative and effective ways.
- Good communication skill in English, both written and verbal
- Prior Supply Chain knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Baxter Prophet planning software is a plus
- Hands-on experience leading NPI through the end of life materials planning
- Hands-on systems implementation experience is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Bachelors of Arts or Science (Bachelors)
- BS or BA, preferably in a relevant field such as Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Data Analytics
- Be able to work well within a team as well as having a strategic mindset and being enthusiastic as an individual
- Advanced Excel capabilities e.g. Pivot tables, chart creation, and presentation of data
- Analytical, detail- focused, organized, focused and strong presentation skills required
- Possess the ability to make timely and well-informed decisions based on data analysis
- Candidate must be self-driven, independent, yet a strong team player.
- Creative, innovative and resourceful with a passion for speed, agility, simplification and proactive action
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.