Vroom is an innovative end-to-end ecommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, transparent pricing, competitive financing, and contact-free, at-home pick-up and delivery. We have experienced tremendous growth and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to partner with marketing in designing and developing our digital paid marketing program from the ground up. In this role, you will build out our performance marketing infrastructure with a talented team of marketers, data analysts, engineers and designers, including landing page strategy and experimentation, end-to-end customer data and identity instrumentation, attribution, and tag/pixel implementation. This is a unique opportunity to be a key member of a new team, start from the beginning and build it right, and drive massive results for the business.
Qualities we’re seeking in candidates:
- You are an experienced product manager with a passion for building customer-centric products and optimizing for performance.
- You are energized by the concept of strong partnership between marketing and product/tech to align on customer journey and technical infrastructure to support one of the most important demand-drivers in our business.
- You believe in the power of experimentation and are comfortable experimenting (and sometimes failing along the way) to achieve your goals - ambiguity is not a concern to you.
- You are data-driven and results-oriented - you love to demonstrate how your team’s work has made a material difference to the business and to our customers.
- You strive to be a leader amongst your peers and within your teams; you are able to both direct and influence others.
- You are an effective collaborator; you listen and seek alignment both within your functional team and with cross-functional teams.
- You are able to blaze a trail or go with the flow; you are comfortable adapting and helping your team adapt when priorities shift.
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves and serve your team wherever there is a need.
- You help your team achieve goals faster by raising the bar and challenging the status quo.
You also have:
- 4+ years of product management experience on B2C customer-facing products using Agile methodologies
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience, either on the marketing side or the product development side
- Experience managing pixels/tags, establishing and maintaining data connections between different sources and ensuring CPRA compliance
- Experience AB testing - identifying assumptions, coming up with hypotheses, running tests to measure impact of different campaigns and experiences, analyzing outcomes both expected and unexpected business impacts
- Are a story-teller: you value communication and can adapt your style to your audience: varying levels of seniority, disciplines, and personality types
And major bonus points for:
- Experience with SEO, Salesforce, Segment, Google Tag Manager
- Experience working with a marketing agency
- Experience working at a startup
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental, and vision insurance; a 401k plan; fully company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance; access to a healthcare concierge service with virtual visits; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.
But our biggest benefit is being part of a low-ego, high performing team that's transforming the used car market into a modern, online and data-driven industry. We are looking for people who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matters.
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
Vroom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating a work environment where all employees can find their drive. To do that, we champion a workplace where each and every person is treated with dignity and respect and is valued for their unique perspective and contributions. Our values of SPEED: Service, Progress, Employees, Engagement, and Development are only possible in an environment where every individual has the ability to bring their whole selves to work and contribute fully.
Vroom’s policy is to maintain a working environment that encourages mutual respect, promotes harmonious and congenial relationships between employees, and is free from all forms of discrimination and harassment of any employee (or applicant for employment or service provider) by anyone, including supervisors, co-workers, vendors, or clients. Harassment and discrimination in any manner or form is expressly prohibited. There is no tolerance for discrimination or unequal treatment of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual and reproductive health decisions, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or civil partnership/union status, familial status, military or veteran status, predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, alienage or citizenship status, unemployment status, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This practice applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, rehire, termination of employment, development and training, compensation, benefits and retirement.