KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
KLA is well known for its high-performing business model which routinely produces significant profit margins and revenue. Key to supporting KLA business is the finance team that partners with corporate and global business organizations to provide expertise and guidance for developing and executing sound business models and practices. The Finance organization consists of operations and corporate finance teams. The operations finance team influences business decisions by gathering the best available operations information, distilling it and making recommendations to our management team on the best course of action. The corporate team provides a broad range of services, such as financial planning, corporate accounting, tax, industry analysis and benchmarking, internal audits, SEC reporting and merger and acquisition support.
- Design and lead the integration of acquired companies to use of Planning Analytics, by:
- Understanding Planning Analytics capabilities and current KLA forecast system structure
- Applying knowledge of capabilities to adopt and align to acquired business requirements
- Leading any add-on design efforts, coordinating with internal business and outside consultants
- Support the creation of ad-hoc reporting and dashboards, as needed
- Provide new user training, including creation of on-boarding materials
- Work closely with Planning Analytics system admin team, reporting routine updates on integration work and partnering for other system enhancements.
- Hands on technical and/or user experience with TM1 Planning Analytics (or similar solutions such as Hyperion or SAP BPC)
- Blend of both financial and IT technical knowledge (and interest for further development in both areas)
- Advanced Excel skill and data-mining skills
- Team player; able to partner and build relationships with internal clients
- Strong sense of ownership
- Attention to details & quality of work
- Solves problems independently & proactively
Master's Level Degree or work experience of 3 years , Bachelor's Level Degree or work experience of 4 years
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.