Vroom is an innovative end-to-end ecommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, transparent pricing, competitive financing, and contact-free, at-home pick-up and delivery. We have experienced tremendous growth and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
We are hiring Senior Salesforce Engineers!
- Use Apex, Lightning Web Components, and Lightning aura components to Implement features and bugfixes within the org, following org architecture, software engineering principles, and coding best-practices defined by salesforce team leadership.
- Follow architectural direction of the org and working approach directed by supervisors.
Design and revision:
- Communicate major implementation designs to senior salesforce team members for review, making sure that any large potential changes are signed-off before bringing to product
- Independently learn about different existing systems within the org, documenting any gaps along the way, and plan out feature changes and bug fixes to properly account for that existing work.
- Identify different out of the box features that can be leveraged to save money on core business processes without heavy developer investment
Senior technical work:
- Identify good tickets for offshore team, provide detailed technical spec for offshore team, and review offshore team work
- Review in-progress work and pull requests, providing helpful feedback demonstrating a knowledge of org architecture, existing features, team and business requirements
- Give constructive, actionable feedback on other team members' solutions
- Tackle some of the most complicated code projects faced by the org as delegated by salesforce team and engineering leadership
- Identify compatible third party tools that would be a net value add as the above
- Contribute to prioritized technical enablement tickets
Coordination with other teams:
- Work within an agile process with cross-technical agile squads through agile ceremonies, meetings, issue-tracking systems, e-mail, and team channels.
- Communicate with product owners, squad technical leads, stakeholders to understand their needs, how Salesforce could add value, and get buy-in on solutions that will be win-wins
- Collaborate with members of the QA team to resolve communication issues and move work forward through the QA or UAT process.
- Assist in designing integrations with internal vroom backend services and external 3rd party services
Salesforce Team collaboration:
- Collaborate with internal Salesforce team including through scheduled team meetings, to keep each other up to date on ongoing and future work in the org, stay up-to-date on team processes, and answer questions.
- When available, collaborate within the salesforce team and across squads to pick up work needed by other squads.
- Review and maintain specified org documentation
We value your personal growth, and will gladly train you on any of our technologies that you don’t currently have. Ours is a culture where your voice will be heard, and you’ll be able to see the result of your work!
We’re one of the few players in the ecommerce automotive space. As a member of our crew, you will become an industry expert.