We are seeking a Retention Marketing Manager to help design & build high-impact customer lifecycle campaigns for our GoodHire business. You will be customer-focused, dedicated to creating customer engagement campaigns through a foundation of insights and innovative client-led marketing. You will build and execute email campaigns that engage customers and drive transaction revenue over time. You will identify opportunities to segment our GoodHire customer database, allowing us to optimize performance and drive high-value long term behaviors.
We’re passionate about delivering delightful and effective marketing programs to our customers across their lifecycle. As the Retention Marketing Manager you are responsible for creating marketing campaigns for engagement programs based on performance data as well as making recommendations based on cohort behavior to optimize the LTV of customers.
You will work cross-functionally with Product, Finance, Engineering and peers to help build our fast-growing business. In this role, you will be responsible for developing marketing and communication tactics for the lifecycle of GoodHire across different customer touch points.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead the strategy, development and execution of automated lifecycle email campaigns
- Assist in the creation of ad hoc email campaigns to promote our webinars, customer newsletters as well as service/transactional/operational emails
- Build engagement and cross-sell marketing campaigns to educate and incent our customers to adopt features and transact
- Leverage marketing automation (HubSpot) to build emails and develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer conversion & retention and deliver against business goals
- Manage the day-to-day targeted communications marketing calendar, including asset coordination, QA and development of all campaigns
- Accountable for defining, tracking and measuring email marketing KPIs, with ongoing efforts to continuously analyze data, identify trends, and implement optimizations to better drive our customer communications
- Collaborate with our Sales, Support, and Customer Success teams to build a seamless lifecycle experience for our customers
- Understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing
- Partner with finance to understand and grow customer lifetime value
- Email marketing with knowledge of current trends and industry best practices.
YOU'LL BE A FANTASTIC MATCH FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU BRING:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in email marketing (B2B preferred)
- Experience defining & creating email nurture series with automated triggered campaigns
- Skilled in exceptional copywriting, communication, and presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Experience with marketing automation tools, such as HubSpot or Marketo
- Incredibly organized, efficient and a critical thinker; taking on complex projects, breaking them down logically, and owning them from start to finish
- Obsessed with customer experience. A customer-centric mindset, always seeking ways to improve the customer experience
- Experience with post-email campaign analysis, defining customer segments and uncovering insights to optimize future campaigns
- Nice to have: HTML & CSS knowledge for building emails
TO WIT, INFLECTION OFFERS:
- Innovative, high growth products that customers love
- Competitive compensation including equity options
- Comprehensive insurance benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally
- Startup environment with big opportunities for impact
- High energy team with mix of experienced entrepreneurs, talented engineers, and successful Silicon Valley/Prairie veterans
- Learning and Development funds to enhance and learn new skills
- Diversity and Inclusion program
- 3 days off per year to volunteer
YOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE
We don’t want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for the world. We’ve met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.