Who we are:
AdAdapted is a digital engagement and insights platform for CPG brands, Agencies, and Retailers.
Our platform leverages 1st party Add To List data and offers Clients the ability to directly target their primary consumers in the apps they use to plan and shop. Deployments include National, Regional or Geo-Targeted Retailer-Specific campaigns.
The AdAdapted platform offers clients the ability to reach an active audience focused exclusively on their product, engage that audience with proprietary add-to-list and keyword intercept capabilities, and discover unique and valuable insights on consumers and how they interact with your ads.
AdAdapted adds value during the Awareness, Consideration, Purchase Intent and Active Shopping phases of consumer's purchase decision process.
The Ad Ops Associate manages a select number of advertising campaigns, coordinating and frequently communicating with Sales, Client Success, and Engineering to provide outstanding service to our customers. This includes initial configuration and ongoing optimization to ensure campaigns meet client KPIs. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and flexible team player, with a strong analytical and creative mind that thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of digital advertising experience
- Trafficking and campaign implementation experience preferred; optimization experience a plus
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of online advertising industry terms, concepts, and business models
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines successfully
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with DFP, DFA, various 3rd party creative and ad serving systems
- Experience using statistics to understand and manipulate data sets
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative in solving team problems
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail
- Experience documenting technical processes
- Be curious and willing to test ever-changing technology
What we provide:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible PTO schedule with healthy work/life balance
- Full-suite benefits plan (medical/dental/vision) including FSA/HSA options
- 401k plan including company match
- Possibility for company stock options
- Downtown Ann Arbor office space (permitting safe return to office post-COVID)
- Professional development opportunities