AdAdapted is in search of a Mobile Software Engineer to help in the development of our add-to-list mobile advertising platform.
Who we are
AdAdapted is the leading add-to-list mobile advertising and insights solution for CPG brands, agencies that represent CPG brands, and retailers. Our service provides the ability to directly target our client’s primary consumers in the apps they use to plan and shop. AdAdapted’s platform places brands in front of consumers with native, non-disruptive ads at the exact moment of decision-making, targeting consumers with laser-like efficiency and getting products on digital shopping lists.
On the mobile engineering team you’ll have the opportunity to use your expertise in coding, testing and system design to help us grow our products and features. We strive to create an environment that provides the support and mentorship needed to learn and grow while encouraging our team members to collaborate, think big and take risks in a blame-free environment. As a mobile engineer you will be working on our iOS Swift and React Native SDK’s while conducting R&D on up and coming mobile frameworks like Flutter.
A few requirements
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Expertise in Swift/iOS and/or React Native
- Expertise in writing unit tests in XCTest and/or Jest
- Experience with REST and/or GraphQL APIs
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of SQL or NoSQL databases
- Understanding of Gitlab/Github source control
- Excellent written, verbal communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Deep, insatiable passion for finding simple solutions to complex problems
Preferred but not required
- Experience with CocoaPods integration and deployment
- Experience with Deeplinking and in-app traffic
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible PTO schedule with healthy work/life balance
- Full-suite benefits plan (medical/dental/vision) including FSA/HSA options
- 401k plan including company match
- Downtown Ann Arbor office space (permitting safe return to office post-COVID)
- Professional development opportunities