Who You’ll Work With
As a modernized technology company, our Slalom Technologists are disrupting the market and bringing to life the art of the possible for our clients. We have passion for building strategies, solutions and creative products to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. We surround our technologists with interesting challenges, innovative minds and emerging technologies. Slalom Detroit is looking for talented Software Engineers to join our rapidly growing Software Engineering practice.
We love people who are excited about and dedicated to delivering high-quality solutions for clients in dynamic and constructive environments. If you are invigorated by new challenges, seek out new learning opportunities, lead from the front, challenge the status quo and want to develop other team members through technical and professional mentorship, we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
· Partner with teams and customers to meet and exceed delivery commitments
- Create impact through excellent client delivery, either independently or as part of a delivery team
- Deliver high-quality written, verbal, and/or visual communication to clients
- Understand client business problems; work on the design, development, configuration, testing, and deployment of software to provide the solution.
- Write the code to produce applications that provide measurable business value to our clients
What You’ll Bring
- At least 5 years of software development experience, ideally in a client-facing or consulting environment
- Proven experience with APIs, REST Principles, and CI/CD tools
- Prior experience with at least one Cloud PaaS technology (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.