At Vector, we believe great technology can better serve trucking and logistics. Our mission is to empower all parties throughout the shipment lifecycle with tools to achieve operational efficiency, and gain intelligence to act with unparalleled insights. To tackle this ambitious goal, we have built a team of technologists fundamentally rethinking how tools in transportation should work.
Customer Success is responsible for managing the onboarding and continued success of all new and existing Vector customers. We’re seeking a Customer Success Manager that will oversee all aspects of success for a personal book of customers from implementation through support. Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of logistics and technology along with a history of providing superior client experience. This person is expected to display a strong sense of self-reliance as well as the ability to collaborate with internal Vector teams such as Business, Engineering, and Product.
We currently have 1 CSM based in the Detroit area, and would love to grow the team's presence there.
- Work closely with Sales, Technical Deployment, Product, and fellow Customer Success Managers, to support Vector’s contactless initiatives
- Provide hands-on support to pilots and clients, ensuring their ongoing happiness
- Act as the face of the Vector organization and provide a world-class experience to users of all backgrounds
- Manage and own the success of onboarding clients to the Vector platform while ensuring their continued satisfaction and increasing adoption
- Effectively set, manage, and communicate expectations both internally and externally
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- 1-3 years Customer Success experience
- Experience in trucking, logistics, or enterprise software industries is a plus
- Candidates must have superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- The ideal candidate must be independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for technology and logistics
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere