Autobooks works hard to make small business banking simple. Through our partnerships with banks and credit unions, small business owners have access to a modern suite that makes business banking easier. When you join Autobooks, you're joining a team dedicated to small business growth. We want your ideas, passion, and experience to continue improving what we offer.
The Role: Strategic Accounts Manager (Financial Institutions of =$20B)
The SAM works with our financial institution partners to develop and formulate strategies to grow the relationship and develop new revenue opportunities for Autobooks and the financial institutions. The SAM also works closely with our technology partners to understand roadmaps, products, and help develop solutions to unlock additional revenue opportunities from financial institution partners.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate their ability to achieve high levels of account engagement, specifically by building trust and cultivating executive C- level relationships within assigned accounts.
· Attain and exceed assigned sales & revenue targets.
· Protect existing Autobooks revenue.
· Cultivate high levels of account engagement.
· Develop and executive strategic account plans.
What you bring to the role:
- Clear and demonstrable experience successfully managing relationships and growing revenue with large financial institutions ($20 billion and larger)
- Strong relationship building, listening and persuasion skills with a long-term proven track-record of achieving account growth targets
- Ability to demonstrate persistence, high-energy, proactive approach to overcome adversity, obstacles, solve problems, to 'navigate forward' in order to find solutions even thru adversity.
- Hands-on operator within a team environment while also able to command the respect of the entire company through leadership, intelligence, hard work, presence, and empathy
- Strong communication skills: able to bring back the 'voice of the customer' and engage thoughtfully with product teams and other strategic team members within Autobooks
- Ability to craft, distill and deliver powerful messages that convey meaning and value to our team and our clients
- Proven track record in identifying, negotiating, & execution to closure, specific to selling complex multi-million-dollar software and services to large diversified financial institutions
- Ability to establish extensive in-depth understanding of the client's strategy, and coordination of a high touch relationship between Autobooks’ Executives and the Sr. C-Level Executives with specified territory
- Pro-actively keeps up to date on market developments, noting relevant competitor activity, including competitive product usage, and identifying future Autobooks opportunities within the account and being aware of other proposals in progress throughout the account
- Ten (10) years of successful account leadership experience in the financial services industry (experience in payments, or merchant acquiring preferred)
- Extensive client service and selling experience with a proven track record of results - especially within the software and services sector
- Demonstrated achievement of increased results and client growth, diversity of business customer, and higher-level customer interface
- Well versed in sales effectiveness techniques and strategies
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, advanced degree preferred
- Familiarity with MS Office products
- Familiarity with project planning tools
- Ability to travel by air and/or car up to 25% (post-pandemic)