Who We Are
We started Clinc in 2015 with the mission to use the best advancements in academic research, science and technology to create a meaningful and tangible impact on the world. Since then, we have seen exponential growth delivering cutting-edge technology at global scale, and empowering people to lead more enjoyable lives with conversational AI. We are a passionate group of change-makers inspired by the world’s most difficult challenges and a gritty resolve to take them on. If you want to influence the future of AI and make our world a better place to live, join us.
About the Role
As a conversational AI company, Clinc designs and builds conversational AI experience products for common use cases, and AIXD is the team that leverages our own platform to deliver them. To create the conversational AI experiences, the team uses our platform as the “programming language” to craft conversational designs, curate data, train Machine Learning models and develop business logic.
What you'll do if you join us
- Manage and support the AI Experience Development team, and foster team members’ career development.
- Drive the quality of the product deliverables, continually raising the bar on functionality, efficiency, performance and robustness.
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for regular feedback and improvement.
- Contribute to roadmap development, and drive its execution through rigorous resource planning and prioritization.
- Be both highly technical (e.g., code review, data curation) and an effective people manager.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure we hold the highest bar of technical excellence and delivery.
What you should bring to the table
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience managing a team of 5 or more engineers.
- Experience with delivering enterprise customer solutions.
- Hands-on programming experience in one or more general purpose programming languages like Python on UNIX/Linux-based environments.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic environment where goals and requirements may change frequently.
What will make you stand out from everyone else
- 5 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience managing a team of 5 or more engineers.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing or Data Science.
Culture, Diversity and Inclusivity
Clinc has a proven commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create an environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.