Who We Are
We started Clinc in 2015 with the mission to use the best advancements in academic research, science and technology to create a meaningful and tangible impact on the world. Since then, we have seen exponential growth delivering cutting-edge technology at global scale, and empowering people to lead more enjoyable lives with conversational AI. We are a passionate group of change-makers inspired by the world’s most difficult challenges and a gritty resolve to take them on. If you want to influence the future of AI and make our world a better place to live, join us.
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced engineering manager for our Customer Solutions engineering team, who are looking to work on cutting-edge technology alongside a group of talented engineers in our Ann Arbor HQ!
What you'll do if you join us
- Manage a team of Customer Solutions engineers to drive the customization, integration and deployment of our software solutions
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex customer projects
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for regular assessment and improvement
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure we hold the highest bar of technical excellence and delivery
What you should bring to the table
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience
- Hands-on programming experience in one or more general purpose programming languages like Python on UNIX/Linux-based environment
- Able to thrive in a dynamic environment where goals and requirements may be changing.
What will make you stand out from everyone else
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience (managing team of 5 or more engineers)
- Experience with Docker-based containerization and Docker orchestration software
- Experience with delivering enterprise customer solutions
Culture, Diversity and Inclusivity
Clinc has a proven commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create an environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.