Who We Are
We started Clinc in 2015 with the mission to use the best advancements in academic research, science and technology to create a meaningful and tangible impact on the world. Since then, we have seen exponential growth delivering cutting-edge technology at global scale, and empowering people to lead more enjoyable lives with conversational AI. We are a passionate group of change-makers inspired by the world’s most difficult challenges and a gritty resolve to take them on. If you want to influence the future of AI and make our world a better place to live, join us.
About the Role
We're looking for experienced software engineers with a focus on mobile application development who are looking to work on cutting-edge technology alongside a group of talented engineers in our Ann Arbor HQ office.
What you'll do if you join us
- Work with Customer Success team to drive the customization and integration of our conversational AI experience into mobile applications.
- Design, develop and maintain mobile applications on platforms including but not limited to iOS and Android.
- Maintain continuous communication with customers and effectively manage their expectations.
- Provide architectural guidance to best translate business objectives and requirements to customizable configurations of our solutions.
What you should bring to the table
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent written and oral business communication.
- Ability to drive customer projects end-to-end from planning to implementation leveraging strong technical skills.
What will make you stand out from everyone else
- 4+ years of software development experience in iOS or Android.
- Experience with Docker-based containerization and Docker orchestration software.
- Experience with application development for smart speaker systems including but not limited to Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
Culture, Diversity and Inclusivity
Clinc has a proven commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create an environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.