Autobooks works hard to make small business banking simple. Through our partnerships with banks and credit unions, small business owners can gain access to a modern suite of tools to help making running their business easier.
When you join Autobooks, you're joining a team dedicated to small business growth. We want your ideas, passion, and experience to continue improving what we offer.
Ready to help change what it means to do small business? Let's talk.
The Cloud Administrator is responsible for the administration of systems within the Microsoft Azure, Office 365, and AWS environments. In this role, you will be working in multiple cloud environments and supporting a 24x7 operations with a heavy focus on IT support and Cloud Automation. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to strive for and achieve results, continuously working with a sense of urgency and delivering service with integrity.
- Administer servers, workstations, network infrastructure, and databases for development and deployment
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of services and system software and related infrastructure
- Ensure systems, operating systems, software systems and related procedures adhere to organizational values
- Design and deploy compliant and policy-driven security protocols for effective desired state management
- Ensure a reliable, secured, and optimized systems environment
- Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities
- Monitor systems daily, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Participate in a 24x7, on call rotation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, engineering or related field
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience with Amazon Web Services
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience supporting Enterprise computing infrastructure and virtualization computing technologies
- AWS or Azure certifications preferred
- Experience with using DevOps practices, methods, and Infrastructure-as-code tools; git, Terraform, Ansible, ARM, etc.
- Experience in collaborative problem resolution with IT systems and individuals
- Experience with systems monitoring software and solutions