Who We Are
We started Clinc in 2015 with the mission to use the best advancements in academic research, science and technology to create a meaningful and tangible impact on the world. Since then, we have seen exponential growth delivering cutting-edge technology at global scale, and empowering people to lead more enjoyable lives with conversational AI. We are a passionate group of change-makers inspired by the world’s most difficult challenges and a gritty resolve to take them on. If you want to influence the future of AI and make our world a better place to live, join us.
About the Role
We're looking for experienced engineers who are looking to work on cutting-edge technology alongside a group of talented engineers in our Ann Arbor HQ.
What you'll do if you join us
- Build and maintain tools to enable developers to write high-quality, testable code, and create release artifacts.
- Maintain and enhance the reliability of our software deployment infrastructure in AWS.
- Work with customer solutions engineers to architect and debug customer deployments.
- Coordinate with product engineering teams to build deployment tools for new services.
- Monitor and optimize application performance within the deployment architecture.
- Conduct code and design reviews.
- Conceptualize and implement new tools through all stages of development.
What you should bring to the table
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience with orchestration and infrastructure as code (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Helm, Docker, Rocket, Kubernetes, Rancher).
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience in one or more general purpose programming languages like Python on UNIX/Linux-based environments.
- Experience with Linux administration, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience running highly available software applications in a 24x7 environment.
- Experience automating AWS resource lifecycle and cloud native software application architecture.
What will make you stand out from everyone else
- Experience automating Kubernetes lifecycle and resource management.
- Experience logging, monitoring, and tracing microservices in production.
- Experience with artifact management (e.g. Hashicorp Packer, Jfrog Artifactory, Docker Registries and/or automation of artifact delivery to endpoints).
- Experience with CI/CD systems (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, CircleCI). Literacy with Agile practices and tools (e.g., Jira, sprint).
Culture, Diversity and Inclusivity
Clinc has a proven commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create an environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.