Who We Are
We started Clinc in 2015 with the mission to use the best advancements in academic research, science and technology to create a meaningful and tangible impact on the world. Since then, we have seen exponential growth delivering cutting-edge technology at global scale, and empowering people to lead more enjoyable lives with conversational AI. We are a passionate group of change-makers inspired by the world’s most difficult challenges and a gritty resolve to take them on. If you want to influence the future of AI and make our world a better place to live, join us.
We're looking for experienced customer solutions engineers who are looking to work on cutting-edge technology alongside a group of talented engineers in our Ann Arbor HQ!
What you'll do as part of our team
- Working with Customer Success team to drive the customization, integration and deployment of customer solutions
- Maintaining continuous communication with customers and effectively managing their expectations
- Identifying and troubleshooting integration- and deployment-related issues in public or private cloud environment
- Building technical proficiency of Clinc products and understanding competitive landscape to navigate discussions about competitive solutions
- Participating in virtual and onsite customer project meetings and trainings
What you should bring to the table
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages on UNIX/Linux-based environment
- Excellent written and oral business communication
What will make you stand out
- 1+ years of software development experience in Python
- 1+ years of experience working on UNIX/Linux-based environment
- Experience with Docker-based containerization and Docker orchestration software
- Understanding of technologies such as load balancing, computer networks, operating system internals, relational DBMS and SQL programming
Culture, Diversity and Inclusivity
Clinc has a proven commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.