Who We Are
We started Clinc in 2015 with the mission to use the best advancements in academic research, science and technology to create a meaningful and tangible impact on the world. Since then, we have seen exponential growth delivering cutting-edge technology at global scale, and empowering people to lead more enjoyable lives with conversational AI. We are a passionate group of change-makers inspired by the world’s most difficult challenges and a gritty resolve to take them on. If you want to influence the future of AI and make our world a better place to live, join us.
What AI Experience Development team does
Clinc designs and builds conversational AI experience products for common use cases, and AI Experience Development (AIXD) is the team that leverages our own platform to deliver them. To create the conversational AI experiences, the team uses our platform as the “programming language” to craft conversational designs, curate data, train Machine Learning models and develop business logic.
There are two different roles in the AIXD team:
- Data Curation: masters the training data curation and conversation design.
- Software Engineer: designs and develops web application logic to fulfill business objectives leveraging the insights extracted from the ML models.
What you'll do as part of our team
- Fulfill the software engineer role on the AIXD team.
- Design and develop complex business logic for specific business use cases (e.g., providing spending advice, make credit card payments), and work closely with other team members to build conversational AI-enabled end-to-end user experiences.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Gain insights through project execution and drive technical initiatives and visions that contribute to the long-term success of the product and priorities of the team.
What you should bring to the table
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of professional software engineering experience in one or more general purpose programming languages like Python on UNIX/Linux-based environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic environment where goals and requirements may change frequently.
What will make you stand out from everyone else
- Experience with API design and development using web application development frameworks such as Django, Tornado, and Node.js.
- Experience with relational databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Experience with event-driven programming paradigm.
- Experience with Docker-based containerization and Docker orchestration software.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing or Data Science.
Culture, Diversity and Inclusivity
Clinc has a proven commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.