Base Pay Range: $81,300.00 - $138,200.00 AnnuallyPrimary Location: USA-MI-Ann Arbor-KLAKLA’s total rewards package for employees may also include participation in performance incentive programs and eligibility for additional benefits identified below. Interns are eligible for some of the benefits identified below. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed above reflects the minimum and maximum pay for this position in the primary location identified in this posting. Actual pay depends on several factors, including location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education level or training. If applicable, your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Company Overview
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.Group/Division
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT’s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
The Cybersecurity group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. The KLA Cybersecurity group defends against cyber-attacks and provides cybersecurity tools, incident response services and assessment capabilities to safeguard the environments that support the essential operations of KLA. We are passionate about identifying adversarial activities and anticipating a wide variety of threats to strengthen our defenses and the overall protection of KLA Intellectual Property.
We are in search of a Cyber Security Governance Senior Analyst to help mature our Cyber Security Program and support activities related to development and maintenance of policies, standards, procedures, and controls, and Control Framework Assessments & Evaluation. Additionally, the qualified individual will work with the broader security team to mature our program, assess security risks, and communicate/facilitate remediation of those risks.
The position must collaborate with others on the team for remediation and additional validation, as well as contribute to other collaborative approaches driven by the security team strategy.
This position will be leading critical initiatives for short- as well as long-term plans to identify and reduce the attack surface across the infrastructure landscape. Use of automated tools to identify, assess, and report is critical, with emphasis placed on effective communication to constituents relying on applications and systems that support their business. Vulnerability management analysts take an active lead to inform and partner with business units to help better secure their operations.
What You Will Be Doing
Develop and mature KLA’s Cyber Security Enterprise Vulnerability Management (EVM) efforts and related policies, standards, and procedures in line with best known methods.
- Design, implement, and lead programs to protect the organization’s information assets
- Apply frameworks and regulation guidelines to build policy/ standards/ procedures
- Work with appropriate business and IT partners for alignment and approval of strategy/policy/standard/framework
- Assessment of the program via applying NIST Cyber Security Framework/Risk Management Framework and resolve areas of risk and remediations needed
- Work with internal and external tools and services to identify and classify vulnerabilities and risk to the company
- Work with IT and business partners to mitigate risks and build remediation plans
- Assess IT risks through mergers and acquisitions and recommend mitigation strategies
- Conduct system, network, or software vulnerability audits, assessments, and penetration testing in accordance with established processes and procedures
- Conduct information system risk assessments and support compliance documentation and system accreditation requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Assurance, Cybersecurity, IT Security, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in cybersecurity governance or a related field of expertise
- Experience with vulnerability management in an enterprise environment
- Experience in a Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role
The company offers a total rewards package that is competitive and comprehensive including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, development and career growth opportunities and programs, financial planning benefits, wellness benefits including an employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, and family care and bonding leave.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.