Base Pay Range: $100,000.00 - $170,000.00 AnnuallyPrimary Location: USA-MI-Ann Arbor-KLAKLA’s total rewards package for employees may also include participation in performance incentive programs and eligibility for additional benefits identified below. Interns are eligible for some of the benefits identified below. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed above reflects the minimum and maximum pay for this position in the primary location identified in this posting. Actual pay depends on several factors, including location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education level or training. If applicable, your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Company Overview
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.Group/Division
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT’s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
Seeking a highly qualified Insider Threat specialist that thrives with the challenge of finding needles in the haystacks and making connections where others cannot. This role is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization. Come join our Cybersecurity team in this critical role to protect KLA’s critical assets!
Help KLA identify, evaluate, and reduce risk. The Senior Insider Threat Analyst conducts in-depth analyses and correlation of data points to model insider threats and investigate risks to KLA. Duties include:
- Review logs and indicators to identify, analyze, document, and report on actions or behaviors as observed by security logs that are risky, do not align to company policies, or are otherwise deemed suspicious
- Correlate data points from various sources to support identification of anomalous behavior using critical thinking skills
- Alert those that need to know by providing clear and detailed information to help address the perceived risk and drive corrective actions and resolution after reporting
- Continually learn, adapt, and feed-forward those findings to what is and is not risky behavior based on prior notifications, changes in policies, and changes in security logs including applying lessons learned from past incidents
- Translate business risks to threat monitoring use cases for alerting, including conducting risk assessments on data sources for ingestion into monitoring tools
- Collaborate with partner teams to support investigations processes, provide technical expertise as needed, and communicate risks to the business
- Mentor and train other analysts on investigative techniques and analytical and technical skills
- May assist with sophisticated cybersecurity incidents, investigations, and maintaining chain of custody when needed to support legal requirements
- 8+ years in insider threat analysis, investigation, and mitigation
- Experience with user entity behavior analytics (UBA/UEBA) and data loss prevention (DLP) tools
- Deep understanding and experience in security monitoring, identity and access management, digital forensic analysis, network security
- Experience with data analytics tools to identify trends and correlate data sources
- Ability to work with partners across the business and understand different perspectives
- Effective communication, along with interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Self-sufficient, motivated individual with the ability to calmly operate in high stress environment to meet goals in a timely manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools to analyze data and communicate findings
- Maintain awareness and follow data handling, safety, and security policy and procedures
- Experience leading teams and communicating to senior leadership and executives
- Experience working with security technologies such as Security Information and Event management (SIEM) and ticketing platforms
- Experience in cybersecurity incident response, digital forensics, and threat intelligence
- Ability to read, speak, and write in a foreign language where KLA conducts business
- Experience with programming languages, such as Python a plus
Bachelor's Degree and eight (8) years of related work experience.
The company offers a total rewards package that is competitive and comprehensive including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, development and career growth opportunities and programs, financial planning benefits, wellness benefits including an employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, and family care and bonding leave.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.