Base Pay Range: $104,200.00 - $177,100.00 AnnuallyPrimary Location: USA-MI-Ann Arbor-KLAKLA’s total rewards package for employees may also include participation in performance incentive programs and eligibility for additional benefits identified below. Interns are eligible for some of the benefits identified below. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed above reflects the minimum and maximum pay for this position in the primary location identified in this posting. Actual pay depends on several factors, including location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education level or training. If applicable, your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Company Overview
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.Group/Division
KLA is well known for its high-performing business model which routinely produces significant profit margins and revenue. Key to supporting KLA business is the finance team that partners with corporate and global business organizations to provide expertise and guidance for developing and executing sound business models and practices. The Finance organization consists of operations and corporate finance teams. The operations finance team influences business decisions by gathering the best available operations information, distilling it and making recommendations to our management team on the best course of action. The corporate team provides a broad range of services, such as financial planning, corporate accounting, tax, industry analysis and benchmarking, internal audits, SEC reporting and merger and acquisition support.Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager with functional expertise in the areas of accounts receivable, credit, and collections to join the team. This position will require excellent communication, leadership and problem-solving skills to support and grow the existing team. This role will drive cross-functional collaboration to contribute to key cashflow metrics. The main responsibilities of the accounts receivable treasury manager include:
- Oversight of daily billing, cash application, credit memo, and debit memo processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy. Continuously improve the current processes while enforcing best practices. Previous experience with Ariba and customer billing portals is preferred.
- Oversight of account reconciliation and lead AR subledger cleanup effort. Provide insights on customer credit risk and proposal of potential bad debt reserve.
- Be the main contact for accounts receivable related inquiries and large customer accounts. Serve as a key business partner internally and externally to drive cash collection, DSO, and over 90-day aging metrics.
- In-charge of month-end close, and quarter-end deliverables assigned.
- The ability to work well with both internal and external auditors.
- Lead and support a team of analysts, senior analysts, and shared services to engage with ever-changing business demand by providing fail-safe structures, offering mentorship and career development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree with +5 years’ work experience
- Minimum work experience of 7 years with minimum 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Knowledge with letter of credit, bank guarantees, factoring arrangement, and cash management is preferred.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills to be able to explain and document complex processes.
The company offers a total rewards package that is competitive and comprehensive including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, development and career growth opportunities and programs, financial planning benefits, wellness benefits including an employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, and family care and bonding leave.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.