Base Pay Range: $81,300.00 - $138,200.00 Annually
Primary Location: USA-MI-Ann Arbor-KLA
KLA’s total rewards package for employees may also include participation in performance incentive programs and eligibility for additional benefits identified below. Interns are eligible for some of the benefits identified below. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed above reflects the minimum and maximum pay for this position in the primary location identified in this posting. Actual pay depends on several factors, including location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education level or training. If applicable, your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT’s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.
Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
- This individual is accountable for the following systems: Windows, Linux and Storage systems that support Engineering Groups and corporate IT infrastructure
- Responsibilities on the above systems include System Administration, engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research to ensure continual innovation
- Provide L3/L4 support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and trouble-shoot the issues in cloud services and associated on-prem services
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Position requires making pitches with different functional groups like Engineering, IT and Vendors
- Take direction from the team lead and work within a team-environment to achieve interpersonal goals
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with industry standard methodologies in Production Planning and Inventory Control.
- This person deals with a variety of problems. The questions/issues are typically clear and require determination of which answer (from a few choices) is the best
- Hands-on experience on hands on experience of supporting Cloud infrastructure for an Enterprise organization with Om-Prem infrastructure knowledge
- Experience on SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS on public cloud AWS and Azure
- Hands-on experience in design and implementing cloud solutions using various AWS services including EC2, VPC, VPN, S3, EFS, Lambda, EKS, ECS, Fargate, Storage gateway, etc
- Experience in roles and groups management using AWS IAM and Azure Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Experience in Direct connect, Site-to-Site VPN, VPC, Security Group, and Subnet in AWS
- Knowledge of Azure Network services such as Express-Route with in-depth knowledge of Public/Private peering, VNET-VNET peering, and Firewalls
- Implement and support PaaS components such as App Services, API-M, Application Gateway, Load Balancers, WAF, Front Door, AKS, MySQL, MSSQL, Storage Accounts, and its security, Firewall, NSG, RBAC, KeyVault, Bot Services, Function Apps, Logic Apps, etc
- Experience in Templating Kubernetes deployment using Helm chart on private and public cloud
- Knowledge on Containerize the applications using Docker and deploy on the Kubernetes cluster
- Knowledge on building Containerized Solutions with Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) or other public cloud service
- Facilitate development teams to build and deploy microservices-based applications in a public cloud
- Experience of writing terraform scripts in Provision infrastructure on public clouds
- Nice to have experience on Design and Implement Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery(CD) environments on Azure DevOps
- Understanding of on-premise infrastructure.
- Knowledge and experience solving problems on Linux and Unix Environment will be preferred
- Knowledge of strong cluster systems is a plus
- Knowledge on Virtualization technologies like VMware, Nutanix and Citrix Xen Server, TCP/IP Networking, VPN, imaging Technologies is highly desired
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience working in a Cloud Infrastructure environment (AWS preferred)
The company offers a total rewards package that is competitive and comprehensive including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, development and career growth opportunities and programs, financial planning benefits, wellness benefits including an employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, and family care and bonding leave.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.