Pay Range: $100,000.00 - $170,000.00 AnnuallyPrimary Location: USA-MI-Ann Arbor-KLAKLA’s total rewards package for employees may also include participation in performance incentive programs and eligibility for additional benefits identified below. Interns are eligible for some of the benefits identified below. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed above reflects the minimum and maximum pay for this position in the primary location identified in this posting. Actual pay depends on several factors, including location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education level or training. If applicable, your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Company Overview
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.Group/Division
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT’s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
- As a member of Global Logistics IT team, guide around Supply Chain Logistics and transportation functions and lead the design, configuration, implementation, and support
- Able to research, recommend and develop functional solution design; define business processes improvements, and business objectives and integration points in the systems landscape
- Ability to conduct requirement gathering workshops, solution prototyping and generating conceptual design documents
- Drives business/functional process optimization by analyzing, crafting, modifying, and maintaining global logistics systems and vendor systems (3PL, Freight forwarders) to meet user needs
- Facilitate consistent adoption of benchmark policies, and standards by way of due diligence, technology evaluation and recommendation
- Design solutions with innovation and an eye to the future ensuring the ability to deliver value over time, identify impacts to business resulting from newly configured or improved business functionality
- Recommend operational continuous improvement opportunities, service efficiency initiatives and business process improvement to better serve business needs
- Responsible for maintaining quality solution documentation (solution/logical/physical architecture charts, Functional design artifacts, project plans, test cases)
- Leads unit and integration testing of configuration changes in coordination with Key Users
- Bachelor's Level Degree is required
- At least eight (8) years of significant experience in implementing SAP ECC SD, LE-TRA or TMS and sub systems and vendor solutions like 3PL, Freight Forwarder using EDI based integration technologies.
- At least one (1) SAP full-lifecycle implementations involving SAP Sales & Distribution Logistics Execution, Transportation Management and cross module integration with Finance, Materials Management & Production Planning
- Sound knowledge architecting End-to-End (E2E) solutions in a hybrid system landscape involving multiple systems.
- Strong business Order-to-Cash (OTC) and Supply Chain Outbound logistics process knowledge, solution design and configuration experience in SAP Sales & Distribution, Logistics Execution, Pricing and CRM related systems
- Integration experience with other SAP Modules and third-party applications in the OTC (Order to Cash) and Supply Chain outbound logistics and Transportation management space.
- Knowledgeable on ITIL processes and IT service management principles as applicable to application support
- Certification in SAP SD, Logistics or TM module
- Implementation experience in S4 HANA
- TMS experience is preferred but not required.
The company offers a total rewards package that is competitive and comprehensive including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, development and career growth opportunities and programs, financial planning benefits, wellness benefits including an employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, and family care and bonding leave.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
Learn More About How You Can Advance Humanity at https://careers.kla.com
© 2023 Workday, Inc. All rights reserved.