Pay Range: $79,200.00 - $134,600.00 Annually
Primary Location: USA-MI-Ann Arbor-KLA
KLA’s total rewards package may also include participation in a performance incentive program and eligibility for additional benefits identified below. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed above reflects the minimum and maximum pay for this position in the primary location identified in this posting. Actual pay depends on several factors, including location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. If applicable, your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
The vision of KLA’s global human resources organization is to become a leader and partner to operating leadership in support of the company’s efforts to achieve its strategic growth, customer and operating objectives through strategic talent management. Our mission is to enable the business, and leverage human resources to achieve short and long-term business objectives. Our primary areas of strategic focus include talent acquisition, individual and organizational assessment and development, performance management, inclusion and engagement, and rewards. The global HR organization includes HR business partners, learning and development, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee communications, and HR system operations.
Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
*** This is a hybrid role located in Ann Arbor, MI and is not eligible for remote work.
Are you an extraordinary Program Manager? If so, we are looking for someone with your skills to join the KLA Global HR organization. We are a diverse, dynamic and persevering team that aims to be better every day, in an environment that is customer-focused, and with an approach that is transparent and forthright.
As a Benefits Strategy Program Manager, you will be responsible for leading overall strategy, design, communications, and integration of health and medical Benefits in the US to promote employee wellbeing. Ensuring that benefit plans are administered according to plan provisions; are in compliance with all corporate, legislative, and regulatory guidelines; and delivered in the most efficient manner to foster appreciation by plan participants and achieve corporate/unit objectives as part of our total rewards strategy.
- Identify Benefits market trends, track progress, develop and provide status update reports to Senior Leadership.
- Drive the execution of multiple complex benefit programs and projects including developing and managing detailed project plans and timelines.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of progressive and innovative programs in the most cost-effective manner while ensuring regulatory compliance and using best practices and guiding principles aligned to KLA standards and values.
- Acts as a lead for M&A transactions involving US Benefits to evaluate and integrate acquired groups. Working with the cross-function teams, HR Business Partners, and leadership to support an effective day one readiness.
- Enhance & drive a culture of wellbeing across the organization that delivers an improved employee experience for all levels of the organization in support of equity, inclusion & diversity
- Analyze complex issues with varying factors, determining appropriate method to resolve and obtain best results.
- Manage relationships with brokers, consultants, insurers, and vendors to ensure timely customer service and accurate cost-effective plan administration.
- Ensure benefit plan documentation, contracts and amendments follow federal, state, and local requirements.
- Ensures compliance with all government regulations, including ERISA reporting and disclosure requirements, FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA, FLSA, IRS, DOL, Health Care Reform, non-discrimination testing, etc.
- Mentor Benefits Program Managers and assist with problem solving in support of achieving the goals or objectives of the department and organization.
- Collaborate with program managers, project managers, internal teams and outside vendors to develop innovative Benefits communication plan.
- Design, build, and maintain Benefits content across multiple intranet pages ensuring messaging is consistent, current, and supports the strategy.
- Develop tools and processes to support operational excellence when communicating benefit offerings to improve the employee experience.
- Identify strategies to support employee education regarding benefit programs.
- Minimum of 8+ years experience with HR/Benefits in an enterprise level organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate degree with relevant experience
- Able and willing to work a hybrid schedule with some onsite presence in the office
- Detailed knowledge of all Section 125 benefit plans, including health, EAP, HSA, FSA, DCFSA, leave and wellness programs.
- Working understanding of income replacement plans, including LTD, AD&D and Life.
- Experience in managing federal and state reporting and compliance obligations under ERISA, IRC, PCOR and SOX.
- Extensive knowledge of ERISA, legislative, tax and regulatory guidance that impacts defined benefit, defined contribution, and welfare plans.
- Working knowledge of global benefit plans and GDPR compliance obligations arising in connection with managing those plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience managing open enrollment, M&A, and other large complex projects.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively across multiple functions both externally and internally (Global Benefits, M&A, HR Services, Legal, Procurement, Finance, Forums).
- Consultative skills - must be able to counsel senior managers about complex benefit entitlements.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong vendor management skills, including both managing the day-to-day relationships with brokers and plan vendors and experience in overseeing the RFP/RFI process.
The company offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, financial planning benefits, employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, family care and bonding leave.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere