Pay Range: $78,300.00 - $133,100.00 Annually
Primary Location: USA-MI-Ann Arbor-KLA
KLA’s total rewards package may also include participation in a performance incentive program and eligibility for additional benefits identified below. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed above reflects the minimum and maximum pay for this position in the primary location identified in this posting. Actual pay depends on several factors, including location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. If applicable, your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
KLA has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
We are seeking motivated and experienced Contracts Specialist/Analyst who is interested in joining our outstanding Procurement team based in Ann Arbor, MI.
As a key member of the KLA Procurement team, you will support the Global Indirect Contracts Manager to ensure the accurate review, approval and signing of a wide variety of contracts. This role is responsible for leading the U.S. contracts process and supporting KLA’s global contracts team.
- Ensure all U.S. indirect negotiated contracts are appropriately reviewed, approved and signed.
- Assist Global Contracts Manager with the review, approval and drafting of contracts based on KLA's legal and business guidelines and policies.
- Responsible for coordinating and assisting in the upload of all global driven contracts, associated approvals, contract summaries and metadata to global CLM repository.
- Lead the maintenance and continuous improvement of the global contract repository.
- Responsible for maintaining standardized contract templates, playbooks, training and internal knowledge management resources.
- Develop and generate contract analysis and reports (i.e. trends, root cause analysis, expiration, reconciliation reports, compliance reporting and operational metrics)
- Work directly with internal business clients to provide mentorship on contract drafting and compliance.
- Support contract policy process compliance, monitoring, maintenance and enforcement
- Help to develop and implement global processes and procedures to drive efficiency and improve contract workflow.
- Provide pre (due-diligence) and post (integration) buy-side contract M&A analysis, support etc.
- Showed strength in understanding a wide variety of commercial contract terms and conditions (Indirect and Direct agreements, Purchase Orders).
- Ability to apply contract law and risk mitigation concepts in contracting activities.
- Solid understanding of methods, tools and techniques associated with contract lifecycle management, procurement and analytics.
- Good ability to partner with and identify contractual issues for customer concern to corporate attorneys and/or management.
- Authoritatively and persistently resolve issues regarding internal business clients concerns and other matters, as vital.
- Apply excellent skills and judgment to assist in leading corporate risk.
- Ability to process data, synthesize and extract relevant information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as this position involves direct contact with key business owners, collaborators, and external parties.
- Experience with supporting people/teams both remotely and globally.
- A dedication to client-service and to finding creative solutions.
- A desire to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to adapt to evolving business and legal environments.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams/SharePoint, DocuSign
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a corporate or in-house legal environment with a focus on buy-side (Procurement) contracts management and administration.
- Familiarity with Contract Lifecycle Management applications or other automated contract solutions a plus
The company offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, financial planning benefits, employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, family care and bonding leave.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere