Pay Range: $81,300.00 - $138,200.00 Annually
Primary Location: USA-MI-Ann Arbor-KLA
KLA’s total rewards package may also include participation in a performance incentive program and eligibility for additional benefits identified below. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed above reflects the minimum and maximum pay for this position in the primary location identified in this posting. Actual pay depends on several factors, including location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. If applicable, your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT’s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.
Job Description/Preferred Qualifications
We are searching for a skilled SAP Business Process Analyst to enhance our business processes by integrating SAP solutions. You will be assessing our existing processes, working with our key users, and directing the implementation of the desired solutions.
What your job will look like
- Responsible for assessing business needs and providing innovative solutions
- Ensuring all business requirements are met and subsequent functional specifications and designs are documented in best-known method
- Evaluating current systems and features, and facilitating cost-efficient and user-friendly improvements
- Enhancing existing programs and adding new programs to a single integrated platform
- Configuring solutions to ensure smooth system integration, enhanced functionalities, and user-friendly interfaces
- Collaborating with other IT tracks to offer technical solutions and resolve issues
- Keeping informed of the latest technology updates, developments, and offerings
What you will need to succeed
- Solid knowledge of relevant business processes and their integration with SAP systems
- Extensive knowledge of the latest versions in SAP applications
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to handle projects and provide leadership is a plus
- SAP certification is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, management information systems, business or in a related field
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in an SAP ERP environment as part of implementation or support team configuring SAP Material Management and SAP Production Planning modules
- Knowledge of SAP EWM, SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration, SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance, SAP Ariba Sourcing and SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing is a plus
The company offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary benefits, 401(K) including company matching, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), student debt assistance, tuition reimbursement program, financial planning benefits, employee assistance program (EAP), paid time off and paid company holidays, family care and bonding leave.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.