Working at Multidots
- Internet Software & Services
- Founded: 2009
- Employees: 85+
Multidots is one of the top WordPress development agencies in the world. Through strategic partnerships, we help content publishers and digital agencies to maximize their performance. We combine the best of the Eastern and Western worlds by strategically placing our globally distributed team. We are one of the "preferred enterprise WordPress implementation partners" featured by Automattic – the company behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce. News, media, performance marketing, lead generation companies, and other associations worldwide trust Multidots with their digital strategy and content publishing needs. Enterprise brands and global corporate groups like Storyful (NewsCorp Venture), National Associations of Broadcaster (NAB), Accenture, and MIT trust Multidots with complex and large scale WordPress and multi-platform implementations.
Multidots have been featured on media platforms like BigWP, Post Status, WordPress.TV, and WPTavern.
Culture of Serving People & Solving Problems
The unique blend and balance of head and heart have made the innovation that impacts human life. Hence, all of us at Multidots sincerely believe and breathe the culture of craft and care where our hearts and minds drive our actions and decisions. It’s the same culture and beliefs that remind us and guide us to humbly care for our customers while being smart to solve complex problems.
Read more about our vision and culture!
Benefits to Work at Multidots
- Remote Work — Freedom to work from your home office (or anywhere).
- Global Company — We're a fully remote company with a distributed team in North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Cross-culture Team — Opportunity to work with cross-culture, cross-country, and cross-function teams.
- Premium WordPress Agency — We are one of the WordPress VIP partners featured by Automattic – the company behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce.
- Enterprise Clients — Opportunity to work on challenging projects with our enterprise clientele: NewsCorp, Sneaker News, Accenture, Wonderwall, etc.
- People First — Focusing on our employee empowerment and enlightenment is our key focus. Please read what our current and past employees share about their experiences at Glassdoor.
- Empower Learning — We organize skill-development workshops, stipends for continuous learning and skill development.
- Rewarding Culture — Performance bonus, anniversary gifts, home office setup allowances, etc.
- Culture of Contribution — Our team regularly contributes to the WordPress community. And our non-profit - Multidots Foundation, continues to contribute to the community.
- We are fun to work with — Check out our fun-filled events - Mannequin Challenge, Cooking Talents.
A Day in the Life at Multidots
Multidots office in Cheyenne